"Achilles vs. Xcalius!" (勇者VS勇者!!, Yūsha VS Yūsha!!) is the twenty-fourth episode of the Beyblade Burst Turbo season. It first aired air on September 10, 2018 in Japan and later aired on April 27th, 2019 in Canada and May 4th, 2019 in America.
Aiger, Xavier, and Laban take off on a kayak race but get stranded on a deserted island! Can the other Bladers find them before the dangerous terrain does? Back on the ship, even more Bladers are sent home packing as the competition spirals out of control!
- Aiger, Xavier, and Laban are briefly stranded on a remote island after a kayak race, but are eventually rescued.
- Fubuki defeats Kyle, and eliminates him from the Battleship Cruise.
- Aiger defeats Xavier.
- Phi defeats Laban, breaks his Vise Leopard's Energy Layer, and eliminates him from the Battleship Cruise.
- As Phi's Phoenix was about to break Leopard, it gave off a dark aura, which infects Aiger's Achilles.
- Aiger Akabane
- Xavier Bogard
- Laban Vanot
- Naru Akabane
- Fubuki Sumiye
- Suoh Genji
- Ranjiro Kiyama
- Kyle Hakim
- Z Achilles A4 11 Xtend (Aiger's)
- Xcalius X4 1'Dagger Sword (Xavier's)
- Phoenix P4 10 Friction (Phi's)
- Leopard L4 12Lift Destroy (Laban's; Destroyed)
- Hazard Kerbeus K4 7 Atomic (Kyle’s)
- Forneus F4 0 Yard (Fubuki's)
- Aiger Akabane (Z Achilles A4 11 Xtend) vs. Xavier Bogard (Xcalius X4 1'Dagger Sword) = Aiger and Achilles (2-1)
- Round 1: Draw (Double Burst Finish; 0pts)
- Round 2: Xavier and Xcalius (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
- Round 3: Aiger and Achilles (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Fubuki Sumiye (Forneus F4 0 Yard) vs. Kyle Hakim (Hazard Kerbeus K4 7 Atomic) = Fubuki and Forneus (2-0)
- Round 1: Fubuki and Forneus (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Laban Vanot (Leopard L4 12Lift Destroy) vs. Phi (Phoenix P4 10 Friction) = Phi and Phoenix (2-0)
- Round 1: Phi and Phoenix (Burst Finish; 2pts)
Special Moves Used
- Penta Saber (Xcalius X4 1'Dagger Sword)
- Emperor Drift (Forneus F4 0 Yard)
- Chain Protection (Hazard Kerbeus K4 7 Atomic)
- Howling Bite (Leopard L4 12Lift Destroy)
- Phoenix Break (Phoenix P4 10 Friction)
- This episode marks the first time Phi destroys a Beyblade in the anime.