"Achilles vs. Xcalius!" (勇者VS勇者!!, Yūsha VS Yūsha!!) is the twenty-fourth episode of the Beyblade Burst Turbo season. It first aired air on September 10, 2018 in Japan and later aired on April 27th, 2019 in Canada and May 4th, 2019 in America.
Aiger, Xavier, and Laban take off on a kayak race but get stranded on a deserted island! Can the other Bladers find them before the dangerous terrain does? Back on the ship, even more Bladers are sent home packing as the competition spirals out of control!
- Aiger, Xavier, and Laban are briefly stranded on a remote island after a kayak race, but are eventually rescued.
- Fubuki defeats Kyle, and eliminates him from the Battleship Cruise.
- Aiger defeats Xavier.
- Phi defeats Laban, breaks his Vise Leopard's Energy Layer, and eliminates him from the Battleship Cruise.
- As Phi's Phoenix is about to break Leopard, it gives off a dark aura, which infects Aiger's Achilles.
- Aiger Akabane
- Xavier Bogard
- Laban Vanot
- Naru Akabane
- Fubuki Sumiye
- Suoh Genji
- Ranjiro Kiyama
- Kyle Hakim
- Z Achilles 11 Xtend (Aiger's)
- Breaker Xcalius 1'Dagger Sword (Xavier's)
- Revive Phoenix 10 Friction (Phi's)
- Vise Leopard 12Lift Destroy (Laban's; Destroyed)
- Hazard Kerbeus 7 Atomic (Kyle’s)
- Emperor Forneus 0 Yard (Fubuki's)
- Aiger Akabane (Z Achilles 11 Xtend) vs. Xavier Bogard (Breaker Xcalius 1'Dagger Sword) = Aiger and Achilles (2-1)
- Round 1: Draw (Double Burst Finish; 0pts)
- Round 2: Xavier and Xcalius (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
- Round 3: Aiger and Achilles (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Fubuki Sumiye (Emperor Forneus 0 Yard) vs. Kyle Hakim (Hazard Kerbeus 7 Atomic) = Fubuki and Forneus (2-0)
- Round 1: Fubuki and Forneus (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Laban Vanot (Vise Leopard 12Lift Destroy) vs. Phi (Revive Phoenix 10 Friction) = Phi and Phoenix (2-0)
- Round 1: Phi and Phoenix (Burst Finish; 2pts)
Special Moves Used
- Penta Saber (Breaker Xcalius 1'Dagger Sword)
- Emperor Drift (Emperor Forneus 0 Yard)
- Chain Protection (Hazard Kerbeus 7 Atomic)
- Howling Bite (Vise Leopard 12Lift Destroy)
- Phoenix Break (Revive Phoenix 10 Friction)
- This episode marks the first time Phi destroys a Beyblade in the anime.