"Dark Prince! Dread Hades!" (冥界の魔王デッドハデス！, Meikei no Maō Deddo Hadesu!) is the twenty-ninth episode of the Beyblade Burst Turbo season. It first aired on October 15, 2018 in Japan and later aired on May 12th, 2019 in Canada and on July 20, 2019 in America.
Aiger may have defeated Valt for the World Championship title but he still has another important opponent to face: Phi! After their heart-stopping showdown, Aiger comes face-to-face with a terrifying new foe. Could this Blader be his toughest challenger yet?
- Aiger defeats Phi in their battle.
- Phi's younger twin brother, Hyde makes his debut and challenges Aiger for the championship.
- Valt notices that Aiger's darkness-induced behavior is similar to Shu Kurenai's possession by Spryzen Requiem and vows to free Aiger from Z Achilles' corruption.
- Aiger Akabane
- Ranjiro Kiyama
- Fubuki Sumiye
- Xavier Bogard
- Naru Akabane
- Taiga Akabane
- Valt Aoi
- Free De La Hoya
- Kristina Kuroda
- Shu Kurenai (illusion)
- Hyde (Debut)
- Evel Oxford (debut)
- Laban Vanot
- Hae-jin Oh
- Toko Aoi
- Nika Aoi
- Harumi Hijikawa
- Koji Konda
- Z Achilles 11 Xtend+ (Aiger's)
- Revive Phoenix 10 Friction (Phi's)
- Wonder Valtryek 12 Volcanic (Valt's; flashback)
- Vise Leopard 12Lift Destroy (Laban's; flashback)
- Crash Roktavor 11Reach Wedge (Ranjiro's)
- Emperor Forneus 0 Yard (Fubuki's)
- Dread Hades 11Turn Zephyr' (Hyde's; Debut)
- Aiger Akabane (Z Achilles 11 Xtend+) vs. Phi (Revive Phoenix 10 Friction) = Aiger and Achilles (2-0)
- Round 1: Aiger and Achilles (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Aiger Akabane (Z Achilles 11 Xtend+) vs. Hyde (Dread Hades 11Turn Zephyr') = Battle continued in next episode.
- Hyde and Hades (Burst Finish; 2pts)
Special Moves Used
- Revive Impact (Revive Phoenix 10 Friction)
- Phoenix Break (Revive Phoenix 10 Friction)
- Turbo Whip (Z Achilles 11 Xtend+)
- Turbo Launch (Z Achilles 11 Xtend+)
- Dread Impulse (Dread Hades 11Turn Zephyr')
- This marks Phi's first official loss.
- This episode introduces the third Japanese opening for Beyblade Burst Super Z.
- It is also the first episode to feature BEY-POP SWING! as the Japanese ending theme.