"Aiger Goes Wild!" (アイガ、荒ぶる!, Aiga, Araburu!) is the thirtieth episode of the Beyblade Burst Turbo season. It first aired on October 22, 2018 and later aired on May 18th, 2019 in Canada and on July 27, 2019 in America.
As Hyde’s predicted victory looms closer, it looks like Aiger might lose his title as quickly as he won it. After the match, training with the Bey Club devolves into a one-sided burst-fest. Aiger claims he just wants to get stronger, but those closest to him wonder how far he’s willing to go.
- Aiger loses the championship to Hyde.
- Evel approaches Aiger and presents him with an invitation to the Dread Tower.
- During Aiger and Hyde's match, Suoh takes notice of Aiger's behavior and challenges him to a match a few days later.
- After losing their match, Suoh realizes Aiger is losing control of himself and warns Fubuki about Aiger's current state.
- Aiger further succumbs to his dark resonance and develops an even stronger desire to win.
- Aiger Akabane
- Ranjiro Kiyama
- Kimeru Imabune
- Toko Aoi
- Nika Aoi
- Koji Konda
- Hayao Ashida
- Harumi Hijikawa
- Evel Oxford
- Suoh Genji
- Fubuki Sumiye
- Principal Shinoda
- Valt Aoi
- Free de la Hoya
- Kristina Kuroda
- Z Achilles 11 Xtend+ (Aiger's)
- Dread Hades 11Turn Zephyr' (Hyde's)
- Spiral Treptune 8Bump Wedge (Toko's)
- Heat Salamander 12 Operate (Suoh's)
- Wonder Valtryek 12 Volcanic (Valt's; flashback)
- Aiger Akabane (Z Achilles 11 Xtend+) vs. Hyde (Dread Hades 11Turn Zephyr') = Hyde and Hades (4-0)
- Round 2: Hyde and Hades (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Aiger Akabane (Z Achilles 11 Xtend+) vs. Suoh Genji (Heat Salamander 12 Operate) = Aiger and Achilles (2-0)
- Round 1: Aiger and Achilles (Burst Finish; 2pts)
Special Moves Used
- Dread Gravity (Dread Hades 11Turn Zephyr')
- Swirling Inferno (Heat Salamander 12 Operate)
- Rain of Swordfire (Heat Salamander 12 Operate)
- Turbo Whip (Z Achilles 11 Xtend+)