"Rebirth! Turbo Achilles!" (爆裂誕生!超Zアキレス!!!, Bakuretsu Tanjō! Cho-Z Akiresu!!) is the thirty-eighth episode of the Beyblade Burst Turbo season. It first aired on December 17, 2018 and later aired on June 15, 2019 in Canada and on September 21, 2019 in America.
Aiger might have hit rock bottom, but that means the only way to go is up! With a little help from Shu Kurenai, he returns home to forge his new Bey: Turbo Achilles! Aiger quickly learns how hard it is to enter Achilles’ Turbo Awakened state, but refuses to give up. Meanwhile, Fubuki and Ranjiro return to Beigoma Academy.
- Ranjiro, Fubuki, Valt and Shu find Aiger mourning over his destroyed Z Achilles.
- Aiger informs Ranjiro and Fubuki that he let his obsession with winning after the Battleship Cruise get the better of him, and that Achilles broke because of him.
- Aiger returns home with Shu, who helps the former create and master his new Bey, Turbo Achilles A4 00 Dimension.
- Aiger Akabane
- Taiga Akabane
- Valt Aoi
- Shu Kurenai
- Naru Akabane
- Ranjiro Kiyama
- Fubuki Sumiye
- Taiga Akabane
- Kana Akabane
- Harumi Hijikawa
- Kimeru (flashback)
- Benimaru (flashback)
- Turbo Achilles A4 00 Dimension (Aiger's; debut)
- Forneus F4 0 Yard (Fubuki's)
- Spiral Treptune T4 8Bump Wedge (Toko's)
- Turbo Spryzen S4 0Wall Zeta' (Shu's)
- Wonder Valtryek V4 12 Volcanic (Valt's; flashback)
- Turbo Valtryek V3 Zenith Evolution (Valt's; flashback)
- Z Achilles A4 11 Xtend (Aiger's; flashback)
- Z Achilles A4 11 Xtend+ (Aiger's; fragments)
- Generic Beyblades (flashback)
- Fubuki Sumiye (Forneus F4 0 Yard) vs. Toko Aoi (Spiral Treptune T4 8Bump Wedge) = Fubuki & Forneus (1-0)
- Round 1: Fubuki & Forneus (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
- Aiger Akabane (Turbo Achilles A4 00 Dimension) vs. Shu Kurenai (Turbo Spryzen S4 0Wall Zeta') = Shu & Spryzen (5-0)
- Round 1: Shu & Spryzen (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
- Round 2: Shu & Spryzen (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
- Round 3: Shu & Spryzen (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
- Round 4: Shu & Spryzen (Burst Finish; 2 pts)
- Aiger Akabane (Turbo Achilles A4 00 Dimension) vs. Shu Kurenai (Turbo Spryzen S4 0Wall Zeta') = Aiger & Achilles (1-0)
- Round 1: Aiger & Achilles (Ring-Out Finish; 1 pt)
Special Moves Used