"Rebirth! Turbo Achilles!" (爆裂誕生!超Zアキレス!!!, Bakuretsu Tanjō! Cho-Z Akiresu!!) is the thirty-eighth episode of the Beyblade Burst Turbo season. It first aired on December 17, 2018 and later aired on June 15, 2019 in Canada and on September 21, 2019 in America.
Aiger might have hit rock bottom, but that means the only way to go is up! With a little help from Shu Kurenai, he returns home to forge his new Bey: Turbo Achilles! Aiger quickly learns how hard it is to enter Achilles’ Turbo Awakened state, but refuses to give up. Meanwhile, Fubuki and Ranjiro return to Beigoma Academy.
- Ranjiro, Fubuki, Valt and Shu find Aiger mourning over his destroyed Z Achilles.
- Aiger informs Ranjiro and Fubuki that he let his obsession with winning after the Battleship Cruise get the better of him, and that Achilles broke because of him.
- Aiger returns home with Shu, who helps the former create and master his new Bey, Turbo Achilles 00 Dimension.
- Aiger Akabane
- Taiga Akabane
- Valt Aoi
- Shu Kurenai
- Naru Akabane
- Ranjiro Kiyama
- Fubuki Sumiye
- Kana Akabane
- Harumi Hijikawa
- Kimeru (flashback)
- Benimaru (flashback)
- Turbo Achilles 00 Dimension (Aiger's; debut)
- Emperor Forneus 0 Yard (Fubuki's)
- Spiral Treptune 8Bump Wedge (Toko's)
- Turbo Spryzen 0Wall Zeta' (Shu's)
- Wonder Valtryek 12 Volcanic (Valt's; flashback)
- Turbo Valtryek Zenith Evolution (Valt's; flashback)
- Z Achilles 11 Xtend (Aiger's; flashback)
- Z Achilles 11 Xtend+ (Aiger's; fragments)
- Generic Beyblades (flashback)
- Fubuki Sumiye (Emperor Forneus 0 Yard) vs. Toko Aoi (Spiral Treptune 8Bump Wedge) = Fubuki & Forneus (1-0)
- Round 1: Fubuki & Forneus (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
- Aiger Akabane (Turbo Achilles 00 Dimension) vs. Shu Kurenai (Turbo Spryzen 0Wall Zeta') = Shu & Spryzen (5-0)
- Round 1: Shu & Spryzen (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
- Round 2: Shu & Spryzen (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
- Round 3: Shu & Spryzen (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
- Round 4: Shu & Spryzen (Burst Finish; 2 pts)
- Aiger Akabane (Turbo Achilles 00 Dimension) vs. Shu Kurenai (Turbo Spryzen 0Wall Zeta') = Aiger & Achilles (1-0)
- Round 1: Aiger & Achilles (Ring-Out Finish; 1 pt)
Special Moves Used