Hyde vs Phi! (魔王(ハーツ)VS神(ファイ)!!, Hātsu VS Fai!!) is the forty-first episode of the Beyblade Burst Turbo season. It first aired on January 14, 2019 and later aired on August 3, 2019 in Canada and on October 12, 2019 in America.
Driven by their rocky history, Phi challenges Hyde to a battle, intent on taking back what’s his. It’s brother against brother as the pair clash with all the power of their resonance. Pushed beyond the breaking point, Hyde faces losing everything to his vengeful twin.
- Phi and Hyde's past is revealed: they were heirs to a royal family and had a good relationship until their butler presented them with Revive Phoenix and Dread Hades, which were gifts from their father. This caused a rift as Phi wanted Hades, and Hyde claimed it first.
- Phi and Hyde battle against one another, which ends with Phoenix consuming Dread Hades' power, and later destroying it.
- Phi uses a fragment from Dread Hades to upgrade his Revive Phoenix into Dread Phoenix 10 Friction.
- After acquiring his new Bey, Phi vows to destroy the strongest Bladers.
- Aiger Akabane
- Evel Oxford
- Valt Aoi
- Kristina Kuroda
- Free De La Hoya
- Ranjiro Kiyama
- Fubuki Sumiye
- Toko Aoi
- Nika Aoi
- Turbo Achilles 00 Dimension (Aiger's)
- Dread Hades 11Turn Zephyr' (Hyde's; destroyed)
- Revive Phoenix 10 Friction (Phi's)
- Dread Phoenix 10 Friction (Phi's, debut)
- Z Achilles 11 Xtend+ (Aiger's; flashback)
- Left Astro Mugen-L
- Right Artemis Mugen
|Phi vs. Hyde - Burst Only Challenge Match - Turbo Stadium (International)|
|Team 1||Team 2|
Revive Phoenix 10 Friction
Dread Hades 11Turn Zephyr'
Special Moves Used
- Dread Impulse (Dread Hades 11Turn Zephyr')
- Dread Gravity (Dread Hades 11Turn Zephyr')
- Revive Crush (Revive Phoenix 10 Friction)
- This marks the third time Phi has destroyed another person's bey.
- In the English version of the episode, Hyde and Phi use a Turbo stadium for their battle, but in the original version, they use a normal beystadium.