Hyde vs Phi! (魔王(ハーツ)VS神(ファイ)!!, Hātsu VS Fai!!) is the forty-first episode of the Beyblade Burst Turbo season. It first aired on January 14, 2019 and later aired on August 3, 2019 in Canada and on October 12, 2019 in America.
Driven by their rocky history, Phi challenges Hyde to a battle, intent on taking back what’s his. It’s brother against brother as the pair clash with all the power of their resonance. Pushed beyond the breaking point, Hyde faces losing everything to his vengeful twin.
- Phi and Hyde's past is revealed: they were heirs to a royal family and had a good relationship until their butler presented them with Revive Phoenix and Dread Hades, which were gifts from their father. This caused a rift as Phi wanted Hades, and Hyde claimed it first.
- Phi and Hyde battle against one another, which ends with Phoenix consuming Dread Hades' power, and later destroying it.
- Phi uses a fragment from Dread Hades to upgrade his Revive Phoenix into Dread Phoenix P4 10 Friction.
- After acquiring his new Bey, Phi vows to destroy the strongest Bladers.
- Aiger Akabane
- Evel Oxford
- Valt Aoi
- Kristina Kuroda
- Free De La Hoya
- Ranjiro Kiyama
- Fubuki Sumiye
- Toko Aoi
- Nika Aoi
- Turbo Achilles A4 00 Dimension (Aiger's)
- Hades H3 11Turn Zephyr' (Hyde's; destroyed)
- Phoenix P4 10 Friction (Phi's)
- Dread Phoenix P4 10 Friction (Phi's, debut)
- Z Achilles A4 11 Xtend+ (Aiger's; flashback)
- Left Astro A4 Mugen-L
- Right Artemis A4 Mugen
- Phi (Phoenix P4 10 Friction) vs. Hyde (Hades H3 11Turn Zephyr') = Phi and Phoenix (3-1)
- Round 1: Hyde and Hades (Ring-Out Finish; 0 pt)
- Round 2: Hyde and Hades (Ring-Out Finish; 0 pt)
- Round 3: Phi and Phoenix (Ring-Out Finish; 0 pt)
- Round 4: Phi and Phoenix (Ring-Out Finish; 0 pt)
- Round 5: Phi and Phoenix (Survivour Finish; 0 pt)
- Round 4: Draw (Double Ring-Out Finish: 0 pt)
- Round 5: Phi and Phoenix (Burst Finish; 2 pts)
Special Moves Used
- Dread Impulse (Hades H3 11Turn Zephyr')
- Dread Gravity (Hades H3 11Turn Zephyr')
- Revive Crush (Phoenix P4 10 Friction)
- This marks the third time Phi has destroyed another person's bey.