"The God of Flames VS The God of Destruction!!" (炎神VS破壊神‼, Enjin VS Hakkaishin!!) is the forty-seventh episode of the Beyblade Burst Turbo season. It first aired on February 25, 2019.
- Phi and Shu continue their battle, which ends with the former winning and destroying Cho-Z Spriggan.
- Valt challenges Phi to avenge Shu for destroying his bey, but ultimately decides to let Aiger challenge Phi instead.
- Shu Kurenai
- Aiger Akabane
- Valt Aoi
- Kit Lopez
- Ranjiro Kiyama
- Fubuki Sumiye
- Señor Hanami
- Free De La Hoya
- Cho-Z Spriggan 0Wall Zeta' (Shu's)
- Dread Phoenix P4 10 Friction (Phi's)
- Turbo Achilles A4 00 Dimension (Aiger's)
- Turbo Valtryek V3 Zenith Evolution (Valt's)
- Roktavor R4 11Reach Wedge (Ranjiro's)
- Forneus F4 0 Yard (Fubuki's)
- Air Knight K4 12Expand Eternal (Kit's)
- Shu Kurenai (Cho-Z Spriggan 0Wall Zeta') vs. Phi (Dread Phoenix P4 10 Friction) = Phi & Phoenix (3-1)
- Round 1: Shu & Spriggan (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
- Round 2: Phi & Phoenix (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
- Round 3: Phi & Phoenix (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Aiger Akabane (Turbo Achilles A4 00 Dimension) vs. Ranjiro Kiyama (Roktavor R4 11Reach Wedge) vs. Fubuki Sumiye (Forneus F4 0 Yard) vs. Kit Lopez (Air Knight K4 12Expand Eternal) = Result Unknown
Special Moves Used
- Dead Stinger (Dread Phoenix P4 10 Friction)
- Dead Break (Dread Phoenix P4 10 Friction)
- Turbo Spryzen Whip (Cho-Z Spriggan 0Wall Zeta')
- Super Counter Break (Cho-Z Spriggan 0Wall Zeta')
- Dead Stinger Press (Dread Phoenix P4 10 Friction)
- Turbo Crux Boost (Cho-Z Spriggan 0Wall Zeta')
- This marks the fifth time that Phi has destroyed another person's bey.
- This episode marks the second time Shu's bey has been destroyed, the first time was Lui destroying Spryzen S2 Knuckle Unite in Episode 49 of Beyblade Burst.
- It also marks the third time Shu's first bey in a season has either been abandoned or broken.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.