"Blading Together! Turbo Awakening!" (俺たちのベイブレード！, Oretachi no Beiburēdo!) is the forty-eighth episode of the Beyblade Burst Turbo season. It first aired on March 4, 2019 and later aired on September 7, 2019 in Canada and on November 30, 2019 in America.
As Aiger trains for his impending battle against Phi, Shu arrives with a re-forged Spryzen to lend a hand. Meanwhile, Toko unites the Bey Club and the Wild Bey Gang to try and find Phi’s weakness—if he has one. Aiger’s going to need everyone’s help to hone his skills for this showdown!
- Ranjiro, Fubuki, Shu and Suoh help Aiger train to take on Phi.
- Shu is revealed to have gotten his Turbo Spryzen repaired following his match with Phi.
- Aiger Akabane
- Ranjiro Kiyama
- Fubuki Sumiye
- Suoh Genji
- Shu Kurenai
- Naru Akabane
- Kimeru Imabune
- Koji Konda
- Toko Aoi
- Nika Aoi
- Hayao Ashida
- Harumi Hijikawa
- Turbo Achilles 00 Dimension (Aiger's)
- Emperor Forneus 0 Yard (Fubuki's)
- Crash Roktavor 11Reach Wedge (Ranjiro's)
- Heat Salamander 12 Operate (Suoh's)
- Turbo Spryzen 0Wall Zeta' (Shu's)
- Dread Phoenix 10 Friction (Phi's)
- Left Astro Mugen-L
- Right Artemis Mugen
- Aiger Akabane (Turbo Achilles 00 Dimension) vs. Shu Kurenai (Turbo Spryzen 0Wall Zeta'), Fubuki Sumiye (Emperor Forneus 0 Yard), Suoh Genji (Heat Salamander 12 Operate), and Ranjiro Kiyama (Crash Roktavor 11Reach Wedge) = Aiger and Achilles (4-Unknown)
- Unknown Round: Aiger and Achilles (4 Ring-Out Finishes; 4pts)
Special Moves Used
- Turbo Counter Break (Turbo Spryzen 0Wall Zeta')
- Turbo Spryzen Whip (Turbo Spryzen 0Wall Zeta')
- Turbo Breaker (Turbo Achilles 00 Dimension)
- Turbo Sword (Turbo Achilles 00 Dimension)
- Turbo Shield (Turbo Achilles 00 Dimension)
- Emperor Crash (Emperor Forneus 0 Yard)
- Rain of Swordfire (Heat Salamander 12 Operate)
- Roktavor Storm (Crash Roktavor 11Reach Wedge)
- This episode marks the 150th episode of the Beyblade Burst series.