Beyblade Wiki follows an Image Policy that is to ensure that all images and files on the wiki are to be kept organized in this neatly fashion.
- Still images (this means excluding ".gif's") are preferred to use the ".png" file format for their high resolution and overall quality.
- However, if it is a case where the only usable format would have to be, ".jpg", then it may be overruled.
- Images must be titled correctly.
- If an image pertains to an episode/theme, its epicode must be included. e.g. File:ZG001_IMAGETITLE.png.
- If an image involves a character(s), the character's name must be included, unless associated with another article as well. e.g. File:DaichiSumeragiOfficial.png.
- If an image involves a Beyblade, the Beyblade's full name should be used. e.g. File:WolborgMS.png
- If the image is of an alternate version, this must be listed as the second part of the file name. e.g. File:WolborgMS2.png
- Uploaded images must not be personal, unless permitted by an administrator. Non-permitted files will be deleted, and the uploader will be warned.
- Personal files may be used strictly only on one's user page, as long as they are appropriate for a viewing audience.
- Images must have a license chosen to go with it.
- Images must be given a description. For instance, an image about Gingka Hagane could have "Image of Gingka Hagane from MF001".
- Images in the form of collages are not allowed and will be deleted instantly.
- Screenshots of chat should be uploaded on Imgur, not here.
- Not following these rules will result in a one-week block, regardless of your rights (Admin+ not included). If you persist after your first block, the time span will keep increasing up until indefinite.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.