For use in articles, pictures must have no tampering, or, at the most, must have small print from the seller. (if it is from an auction site)
- Uploading images that are not your own work, (i.e. fan art) need to have a copyright disclaimer.
- Images containing sexual content are NOT allowed, the images will be deleted and you will be blocked on sight.
- Please only upload PG images, no graphic violence or horror.
- Do not add Fan-Made or Non-Beyblade Images to articles; after all, this is not a Fanon Wiki. However, those images can be for your User Page; otherwise, they will most likely be deleted.
- Please don't add multiple Non-Beyblade Images (except for User Pages, and Talk Pages).
- All images must be in High Quality, with the exception of .GIF animations, which oftentimes (when recorded from an episode) end up in Low Quality.
"Image spamming" is when a user posts an excessive amount of images on a certain article, and only for one sub-gallery (for example, someone uploads a ton of images only for Tyson's gallery). When the said images are redundant, unnecessary, and/or duplicated, this counts as image spamming.
Image spamming can only be done on User Pages, but even then, there is a certain amount of images you can place before it begins lagging the servers, and the Administrators will have to remove some images.