Sign here, to request admin rights. Please do not ask if you are just starting out. Remember the longer you have been here, or the more you have helped us, the greater chances you have. Remember, please put your reason for asking, if you have done something important please remind us so we can discuss over it.
Please follow the same manual of style shown in the demonstration post.
Archives (Do not edit these)
Blah, blah, blah, write your own content here. This will give an impression of you. Notable things include your length at the wiki, your quality of edits and edit count. Please use your signature as well, it allows us to see the timestamp of the application. Thank you.
Please remember to add those subheadings too, it makes our lives easier.
I feel like I should be given Admin rights just because I want them.
Joking aside, here are some real reasons
- I have over 2000 edits, approximately 70% of which are mainspace edits.
- I'm online as often as I possibly can be with my school schedule, and even when I'm not online I can normally be contacted and will respond pretty quickly as soon as I do get online.
- I've been a member of the community for 4 years now, and so I know many of the ins-and-outs of the wiki, and many of the other members who also use the wiki.
- I'd like to improve the quality of our pages, as quite a few contain spelling errors, or simply information that is wrong.
I could list many reasons for why I think I am a prime candidate, but I feel as these should suffice
Greetings my fellow Beyblade enthusiasts, fans, and collectors, my name is KJ. I joined this Beyblade Wiki on the night of October 11th, 2017. While I understand that my time here has been very little, there's lots of room for me to grow here. Especially as an admin. My reasons for wanting to be an admin are below. Other than that, I look forward to your decision and you don't need to worry about me being triggered on this request being rejected. I'm a pretty chill guy and I don't hold grudges. But anyway, thanks and have a good one!
- I have over 500 edits, mainly for Parts from the Burst System and God Layer System.
- Even though I'm in college and I make YouTube videos frequently, I can churn out edits and pages for the Beyblade Wikia nonstop. I've only been on here for two days and I've edited so much, mainly thanks to people like ~Mana~ and others on the Discord for imparting me with so much knowledge on editing, techniques, etc. You can contact me by email (email@example.com) or on Discord (kjrules2017#5344).
- While I'm certainly a novice on the Wiki, I want to learn more and I like making new friends. And here's the kicker, it's Beyblade: something I've loved since middle school. Being surrounded by many others with the same or similar interests as me would be amazing and as an admin, I can help others and myself in adding a lot more to this Wiki.
- I've been adding things like images, more categories, and new pages to the Beyblade Wiki as pages for Burst were at an all time low before I came.
KJ aka Kjrules17 09:38, October 13th, 2017 (Eastern Time)
Hello! I am Saburra, and I am here to contribute to this wiki. I have noticed a lack of proper and active wiki’s, and I have been around to handle vandals and mishaps while staff are away. I think it is time to change things, and that I am ready to handle all the responsibilities. I am ready to make this wiki great. I am here to be Content Moderator, meaning I will be viewing pages for vandals and misedits.
- I’m friendly! I take a chance to read through the New Users list everyday and greet people put!
- Over 500 edits, most of which are proper edits.
- I have been seen warning people about mishandling page editings, such as vandals. I have also been reverting said edits.
- I am online every hour, albeit a couple breaks here and there. Other than that, I always view the Wiki Activity Feed to see what is going on, and that I take part in action too.
Saburra-the-SandWing, 5:18, April 5, 2018 (Eastern Time)
Hello, my fellow wikia peers and Beyblade fans, I am Evolto001. I joined this wikia this past 21st of May, and I have contributed over 1,800 edits to this wikia. In the short time I've been here, I noticed there's not much admins monitoring over the pages, and I wish to become an admin to assist in the future development of this wikia. My reasons to want to become an admin are listed below. I look forward to your decision. Thank you for taking the time to look over my request.
- The exact number of my edits are 1,827, most of them in the development of the Beyblade pages, adding photos, and placing the Japanese kanji.
- I have easy access to this wikia from my laptop, phone, and my brother's computer in the morning.
- I have been monitoring the pages almost weekly for any errors and fix them. Dare I say I've spent most of the past eight months camping on this wikia.
- I know only one admin, Kjrules17, and I can tell he can't monitor the whole wikia by himself.
Hello, Beyblade Wiki! I am TitaniumNinja74. I joined this wiki on October 20, 2018 and have made 1,060 edits on the Wiki. I would like to become an admin on the Beyblade Wiki because I want to help make the Wiki grow even more. Here are some reasons why I would like to become an admin below and Thank You for looking over my request!
- I have over 1,000 edits on the wiki and like to help other users on the wiki and mainly work on pages focused around Beyblade Burst Turbo or Beyblade Burst GT
- I log on the wiki whenever I can and help try to fix pages on the wiki and edit at least once every day.
- I have access to the wiki on my Macbook and on my Phone.
- I would like to help doing things for the Wiki whenever I can and also want to help to the Admins on the wiki!
Hello, BB Wiki community! I don't believe I've formally introduced myself, but "Hi, my name is Ganjo" (XD), and this is my request for adminship.
As far as credentials are considered, you can see from my profile (as messy as it is) that I've been active with this Fandom for some years now (though only making bigger contributions over the past two or three years). This is due mostly to circumstances in life. But, I have been making minor contributions when possible.
When it comes to Beyblade as a whole, I've been extremely fascinated by the franchise since the original TV series aired when I was in college, back in 2001. Since then, I've been a regular collector of products in the franchise (both Takara-Tomy and Hasbro brands).
If you check my "Contributions" tab, you'll see that I've made it my objective to bring the most accurate and thorough information regarding the article's subject matter, and that I've began adding and expanding key topics and articles to better help readers and Beyblade enthusiasts (both new and seasoned) better understand and comprehend the overall subject of Beyblade as a whole. I've helped organize certain topics and articles, and even created new articles and content that have been used and have seen regular active in the community, in and outside of the wiki). I regularly committed to a project when I start and regularly work to complete them.
Long story, short, I love research and want use that skill to help raise the appeal of Beyblade by bringing quality content to the site. I offer my cache of information and resources about Beyblade and I have access to equipment and resources to help expand the media assets of the site. I have a fair amount of knowledge with graphic designs and possess very advance writing skills. I have regular access to the internet, and I'm quick to respond to communications.
I normally very cooperative with members of the wiki. You'll find that I approach conflicts with a level-head and rationale. Even when confronted on issues, I typically work to find resolutions that benefit all parties involved. I'll admit that information accuracy is a big thing for me, but that's my things; I feel that the wiki should have an unbiased objective to bring information to visitors without being emotionally attached or invested.
Hello fellow Beyblade wiki editors, fans, and collectors, my name is Mikelegend7. I joined this Beyblade Wiki on October 19th, 2018. I know that I have only done this for two years, but I have done a lot of edits on this wiki. And for my reasons for wanting to be an admin are below. I am a nice guy and close with the other editors on this wiki. And I will make my edits to be excellent in a page.
- I have over 700 edits, editing anything on this wiki
- When I first started this, I was only a high school student. And since then I have made a huge amount of progress in this wiki.
- While I am certainly a novice on the Wiki, I want to learn more, and I like making new friends. And here, it is Beyblade: something I have loved since I was in elementary school when I was 10 years old. I have friend from childhood who I talked about it a lot in our youth. It was amazing when I got my first Beyblade as a Christmas present and since than my favorite hobby has sticked with me as I got older. As an admin, I can help others and myself in adding more to this Wiki.
- I have been adding things like images, more categories, and new pages, and more articles, and edits to episode articles to the Beyblade Wiki as pages for Burst when I first started editing in this wiki.
MikeLegend7 09:49, June 22, 2020 (Western Time)
What's up, all you Beyblade fans? My name is Animalfan21. I've been a part of this wiki since January 26, 2017, a solid three years and counting. I got into the Beyblade fandom around 2010-2011, so I guess you could say I'm a sucker for it. While I don't own any Beyblades, I am a huge fan of the anime and watch it whenever it's on. I have plenty of reasons for wanting to be an admin, one of them being that there appears to be a lack of such here. All I want is to help others improve this wiki and make it better every day.
- I have over 4500 edits on this wiki, generally focusing on character and episode pages (i.e. filling in blank sections/updating anything that's outdated.), and looking out for any bad edits. I always make sure that my edits are accurate and meaningful. I'm most familiar with the Beyblade Burst stuff.
- I'm very friendly and nice, and always try to be welcoming of newcomers. If I see what appears to be rule breaking or vandalism, I'm very quick to fix it, and will try to give whoever was responsible the benefit of the doubt and a chance to follow the rules. But mostly, I just want to be able to get close to my fellow users and staff and have a good time.
- While I'm still learning the ins and outs of this wiki, in the last three years I've been on here I have a pretty idea of how everything works. Many other users have helped me along the way, and I'm very grateful for that.
- I have easy access from my computer, iPad and phone, though I generally use my computer more often because it's faster.
- I log on to this wiki whenever I can, and I'm available like 90-95% of the time. Though of course, I remind myself to take breaks every now and then. I'm always following the Wiki activity to see what's happening.
Animalfan21 00:58, July 10, 2020 (Eastern Time)