Big Bang Pegasis 105RF (ビッグバンペガシス105RF, Biggu Ban Pegashisu 105RF) is an Attack Type Beyblade released by Takara Tomy. Two variants exist: the "Asia Model" (アジアモデル, Ajia Moderu) which was an exclusive release at the World Championship 2012 event, and "Dream Pegasis" (ドリームペガシス, Dorīmu Pegashisu), a CoroCoro Comic lottery prize with only 10 units produced as part of the "Dream Get Battle Lottery" campaign.
Face Bolt - Pegasis III
- Main article: Face Bolt - Pegasis III
The Pegasus III Face Bolt depicts "Pegasus", one of the 88 constellations in space. In Greek mythology Pegasus was a white, winged, divine horse that was turned into a constellation by the Greek god, Zeus. Unlike the two previous Pegasus Face Bolts, this features a more stylized design. The "hair" of Pegasus is now longer and resembles a lightning bolt. The "P" and "S" letters now do not resemble letters but instead, wing designs are featured. Lightning designs now appear above them and Pegasus' eyes are now red with a blue outline.
Energy Ring - Pegasis II
- Main article: Energy Ring - Pegasis II
Pegasus II is the successor to the original Pegasus I Energy Ring, and as such retains the designs of Pegasus' wings and symmetrical head design. However, the wings are now much larger and detailed, making up much of the Energy Ring's surface area. The wings also feature the letters "P E G I", short for "Pegasis". Pegasus II is also more circular than Pegasus I, and weighs 3.1 grams, one of the heaviest when it was released.
Fusion Wheel - Big Bang
- Main article: Fusion Wheel - Big Bang
Cosmic is a 4D Metal Wheel that consists of three parts: the PC Frame, Metal Frame, and Core. Cosmic can be configured in four different ways by readjusting the PC Frame and Core components. These modes include "Smash Attack Mode", "All-purpose Attack Mode", "Barrage Mode", and "Upper Attack Mode".
Spin Track - 105
- Main article: Spin Track - 105
105 is the fourth lowest Spin Track height available, but is outclassed in terms of Attack and Stamina by the 85, 90, and 100 Spin Tracks. 105 has no problem with floor scrapes, but is still an outclassed part and should only be chosen when none of the aforementioned Spin Tracks are available.
Performance Tip - Rubber Flat
- Main article: Performance Tip - Rubber Flat
Rubber Flat (RF), as its name implies, has a flat rubber tip, with a small indentation on the base of the tip. Its tip is about the same width as Wide Flat (WF), and is the second highest Performance Tip next to Hole Flat/Spike (HF/S).
By using its wide surface area and rubber material, Rubber Flat has a large amount of traction against the stadium floor, resulting in a fast and powerful attack pattern that often renders itself useless by self-KOing the Beyblade it is being used on. To alleviate this problem it is recommended that RF should be worn down first before any competitive use.
- The Asia Model version's color scheme is similar to that of Galaxy Pegasis GB145MS (Black Hole Ver.).
- Both Beys have identical Energy Rings.
- While this Bey has a Pegasus II Energy Ring instead of Pegasus III, the aforementioned Galaxy Pegasis has a Pegasus I Face Bolt instead of Pegasus II.
- The Dream Pegasis version could only be obtained in the "Dream Get Battle Lottery" campaign. It was the first place price in a lottery held at the Beyblade booth at the "CoroCoro Hobby GP in SUZUKA" event. Although 10 units were produced, only 5 were won.