- This article is about the anime combo. For the Takara Tomy release, see Bigbang Genesis 0 Yard Metal.
Bigbang Genesis Hybrid (ビッグバンジェネシス・ハイブリッド, Bigguban Jeneshisu Haiburiddo), stylized as Bigbang γenesis Hybrid, is a Defense Type Beyblade that's a part of the Burst System as well as the Gatinko Layer System. As an anime-exclusive Beyblade, it was never released. It's owned by Gwyn Reynolds. It is the evolution of Regalia Genesis Hybrid in the Beyblade Burst Rise anime/manga.
Energy Layer - Bigbang Genesis
- Main article: Energy Layer - Bigbang Genesis
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Bigbang Genesis Energy Layer will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Performance Tip - Hybrid
- Main article: Performance Tip - Hybrid
In-depth information for the Hybrid Performance Tip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
- Like its predecessor Regalia Genesis Hybrid, Bigbang Genesis' name is a combination of the term "big bang", the theory of rapid expansion of matter from a state of extremely high density and temperature that according to current cosmological theories marked the the universe's origin, and "genesis", the origin of life as depicted in the Bible.
- Bigbang Genesis' avatar is an upgrade of Regalia Genesis' with a redesign:
- The body is more humanoid, especially the arms and legs.
- The head shifts into a helmet with a metallic face emerging from the mouth.
- The cyan light features is now magenta.
- The large white wings are reduced in size to shoulder armor and sports gold structures, a red gem on each, and a dark-purple parts,
- The arms are longer.
- The red gem on the chest is smaller.
- Its wings are now crescent-shaped with red and gold parts reminiscent to the Bigbang Armor on the Beyblade.
- The knees have a gold pad on each.
- Like Dead Phoenix 10 Friction, Bigbang Genesis Hybrid is an anime-exclusive Beyblade that can be made in real life with the Bigbang Genesis Layer from the B-157 Bigbang Genesis 0 Yard Metal Booster and the Hybrid Power Core Driver from the B-153 Gatinko Customize Set.