|This article is considered a Provisional Article.|
As the contents of this article are still being researched, some of the information listed in this article may be incomplete or inaccurate.
Please visit the WBO discussion thread for this article to discuss the draft of this article.
Bigbang Genesis Hybrid (ビッグバンジェネシス・ハイブリッド, Bigguban Jeneshisu Haiburiddo), stylized as Bigbang γenesis Hybrid, is a Defense Type Beyblade that's a part of the Burst System as well as the Gatinko Layer System. As an anime-exclusive Beyblade, it was never released. It's owned by Gwyn Reynolds. It is the evolution of Regalia Genesis Hybrid in the Beyblade Burst Rise anime/manga.
Energy Layer - Bigbang Genesis
Main article: Energy Layer - Bigbang Genesis
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Bigbang Genesis Energy Layer will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Performance Tip - Hybrid
Main article: Performance Tip - Hybrid
In-depth information for the Hybrid Performance Tip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
- Like its predecessor Regalia Genesis Hybrid, Bigbang Genesis' name is a combination of the term "big bang", the theory of rapid expansion of matter from a state of extremely high density and temperature that according to current cosmological theories marked the the universe's origin, and "genesis", the origin of life as depicted in the Bible.
- Bigbang Genesis' avatar is an upgrade of Regalia Genesis' with a redesign:
- The body is more humanoid, especially the arms and legs.
- The head shifts into a helmet with a metallic face emerging from the mouth.
- The cyan light features is now magenta.
- The large white wings are reduced in size to shoulder armor and sports gold structures, a red gem on each, and a dark-purple parts,
- The arms are longer.
- The red gem on the chest is smaller.
- Its wings are now crescent-shaped with red and gold parts reminiscent to the Bigbang Armor on the Beyblade.
- The knees have a gold pad on each.
- Like Dead Phoenix 10 Friction, Bigbang Genesis Hybrid is an anime-exclusive Beyblade that can be made in real life with the Bigbang Genesis Layer from the B-157 Bigbang Genesis 0 Yard Metal Booster and the Hybrid Power Core Driver from the B-154 Gatinko Customize Set.