Blind DeVoy (ブリント・デボイ, Burinto Deboi) is a character in the anime/manga series, Beyblade Burst Rise. He fights with his Beyblade, Dread Bahamut 7Wall Orbit Metal Gen. He is the last of the GT 3 (Global Top 3).
Blind wears late-Baroque style clothing. He has a moss colored frock coat with pearl embroidery, a white cravat with a red brooch, brown breeches, white stockings, white heeled shoes, and white gloves. Over this he wears a bright green and gold justacorps and a coordinating green top hat. His purple hair is styled into five conical ringlets, and he has blue eyes and long lashes.
Blind is introverted and very eccentric. He willfully avoided the European championship because he only battles opponents who pique his creativity. His integrity as an artist is more important to him than rank and social participation in the Beyblade world.
He gets emotionally swept up searching for inspiration in his Beybattles and has an uncanny ability to see the abstract fighting spirit of his opponents, and regards them much as an artist regards a model. Unlike other bladers who are focused on their own performance, Blind fixates on his opponents, pushing them to reveal their “true heart.” He tells Delta “When I defeat the real you, my art will be complete.”
- Dread Bahamut 7Wall Orbit Metal Gen: Blind's primary Beyblade in Beyblade Burst Rise.
- Dread Wing: Bahamut uses the two sharp wings on its Dread Base to land an attack (counter or offensive).
- Dread Circle: After taking enough damage, the wings on the Dread Base move to form a perfect circle for increased defense power. This move is similar to Boa Alcazaba's Final Guard.
- Dread Crash: Bahamut takes its opponents attack and uses the momentum of climbing the Beystadium's slope to crash head-on with the opponent. This is simliar to Wakiya's Shield Crash.
|Beyblade Burst Rise|
|Delta Zakuro||18-19||Lose (1-3)|
|Dante Koryu||22-23||Lose (1-2)|
- Episode 18 - The Most Sinister Art! Dread Bahamut!
- Episode 19 - Flash! Shining Cross!
- Episode 22 - The Emerging Six! Battle Journey!
- Episode 23 - Spin! Battle! Win!
- Blind is one of the two Beyblade Burst Rise characters whose initials are the same as his Bey: Dread Bahamut, the other being Pot Hope.
- Like Lodin, is unknown how Blind obtained Bahamut, as it was previously owned by Boa Alcazaba.
- An entire wall of art in Blind’s home pays homage to Orphism, a movement pioneered by Robert and Sonia Delaunay, known for heavy use of brightly colored circles. This may be a nod to his special move, Dread Circle.
- He is the Burst counterpart of Jack in Metal Saga.
- Blind is the first Blader in Rise that lost at his debut battle besides the main protagonist.