Face: BullThe face on this Beyblade depicts a Bull, which is represented by "Taurus" in the Zodiac. The bolt shows an angry, raging red bull with dark blue outlines in a red background.
Metal Wheel: Bull
- Weight: 36 grams
Bull was originally considered to be one of the most offensive MFB Wheels, but was subsequently outclassed with the release of Quetzalcoatl. The design of Bull is similar to that of Quetzalcoatl. Despite this similarity, there is one key difference: the Smash Attack points. Both are visibly different (as shown on the right); this is the major factor contributing to the vast difference in their performance. Quetzalcoatl, but more so Bull, appear to have impressive Upper Attack slopes, but in reality; as with most MFB Wheels, they do not exhibit Upper Attack in battle.
Bull is severely outclassed by numerous other Wheels. Most of the little success it has had has been on mid-height Tracks. It was first used on Bull 125SF.
- MF Bull T125RF (Attack)
- Bull 145BS (Stamina)
Spin Track: 105
- Weight: 1 gram
- MF-H Leone 105F
- MF Screw Capricorne 105R2F
Bottom: D (Defense)
- Weight: 0.68 grams
- MF Gemios WD145D (Defense)
- Scythe Bull 100D (Stamina)
- Golem Behemoth E230D [Stamina(MFB Zero-G Stadiums) Defense (MFB Stadiums)]
- Bull 125SF - Original
- Bull 145S - BB-06 Booster Bull 145S
- Bull DF145HF - Random Booster Vol.2 Legend Pisces (Orange)
- Bull 105S - Random Booster Vol.1 Secret Aries (Blue)
- Midnight Bull 125SF - Hasbro Legend Version
- Bull 105S and Bull 105D have a couple of similarities:
- They both have the Bull metal wheels.
- They both share the same 105 spin track.
- They are both Balance-types.
- They are also both in Random Booster Vol.1 Secret Aries.