Cosmic Pegasus F:D or Big Bang Pegasis F:D (ビッグバンペガシスF:D, Biggu Ban Pegashisu F:D) is an Attack Type Beyblade that appears in the anime and manga series Beyblade: Metal Fury. It is Gingka Hagane's fourth Beyblade in the manga, and his third in the anime. It is the evolution of Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F and later evolves into Samurai Pegasus W105R2F. It was released as a Starter on March 26, 2011 in Japan.
Face Bolt - Pegasus III
- Main article: Face Bolt - Pegasus III
The Pegasus III Face Bolt depicts "Pegasus", one of the 88 constellations in space. In Greek mythology Pegasus was a white, winged, divine horse that was turned into a constellation by the Greek god, Zeus. Unlike the two previous Pegasus Face Bolts, this features a more stylized design. The "hair" of Pegasus is now longer and resembles a lightning bolt. The "P" and "S" letters now do not resemble letters but instead, wing designs are featured. Lightning designs now appear above them and Pegasus' eyes are now red with a blue outline.
Energy Ring - Pegasus III
- Main article: Energy Ring - Pegasus III
Pegasus III features dual crescent-shaped blades designed in the motif of the mythical Pegasus, complete with wings. Like other 4D Clear Wheels, the Pegasus III Energy Ring included in the Takara Tomy release contained trace amounts of iron powder, which was advertised by Takara Tomy to increase the weight of the Energy Ring. The Beyblade Legends Hasbro release also contained this iron powder.
Fusion Wheel - Cosmic
- Main article: Fusion Wheel - Cosmic
Cosmic is a 4D Metal Wheel that consists of three parts: the PC Frame, Metal Frame, and Core. Cosmic can be configured in four different ways by readjusting the PC Frame and Core components. These modes include "Smash Attack Mode", "All-purpose Attack Mode", "Barrage Mode", and "Upper Attack Mode".
Performance Tip - Final Drive
- Main article: Performance Tip - Final Drive
When Final Drive (F:D) is launched, centripetal (outward) force causes the two sliders to move outwards, which ejects the Semi-Flat (SF) tip, moving the Beyblade around slowly and conserving spin. As spin rotation starts to decrease, the Semi-Flat tip retracts, and the Bey is left with the rubber component of Final Drive, creating a Rubber Flat (RF) tip. After this switch Final Drive moves wildly, circling around the other Beyblade until its stamina is lost.
- Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Included in the Big Bang Pegasis DX Set (White PC Frame)
- Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Three recolors were released as grade 1 event prizes at the Japan Championship 2012 (Gold (+10000 BeyPoints), Silver (+8000 BeyPoints), Bronze (+5000 BeyPoints))
- Big Bang Pegasis F:D Gold Wing Ver. - CoroCoro lottery exclusive, 100 produced (Gold Metal Frame and Core, blue PC Frame, purple-grey 4D Clear Wheel, green 4D Bottom)
- Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Legend Beyblade Set (Gold Metal Frame and Core, black PC frame, yellow 4D Clear Wheel, yellow 4D bottom)
- Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Pegasis Leone Rev Up Launcher VS Set, Hong Kong limited (Bronze-gold Metal Frame and Core, dark grey PC Frame, pink 4D Clear Wheel)
- Cosmic Pegasus F:D - Hasbro Hyperblades series (Printed Face Bolt, yellow PC Frame, yellow Bottom)
- Cosmic Pegasus F:D - Included in the Hasbro Hyper-Strike Battle Set set (Spark FX Face Bolt, blue Metal Frame, orange PC Frame, red and blue Bottom)
- Big Bang Pegasis 105RF Asia Model - World Championship 2012 exclusive (black Pegasis III, Gold Metal Frame and Core, red PC Frame)
- Big Bang Pegasis 105RF (Dream Pegasis) - CoroCoro lottery exclusive, 10 produced (clear Pegasis II, Gold Metal Frame and Core, red PC Frame)
- Big Bang Pegasis 125SF Blue Wing Ver. - World Championship Asia exclusive, Ultimate Bey Ta machine challenge prize
- Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F - Hasbro variant (Printed Face Bolt, opaque Clear Wheel, red paint on Metal Wheel, red Track and Bottom)
- Cosmic Pegasis F:D is the only Beyblade with a 4D Metal Wheel that has four different modes.
- Cosmic Pegasus is one of two 4D Beyblades that has three parts for its Fusion Wheel (PC Frame, Metal Frame, and Metal Core), the other being Fusion Hades AD145SWD.
- Cosmic Pegasus is the only bey owned by Gingka that could change modes.
- Despite Cosmic Pegasus being the evolved form of Galaxy Pegasus, it did not retain any of Galaxy Pegasus's special moves. Conversely, Gingka called a move from Storm Pegasus, Starblast Attack, even though Storm Pegasus was a separate bey from Galaxy Pegasus/Cosmic Pegasus altogether. It is possible that Gingka could've used moves from his Galaxy Pegasus but he didn't realize it. Moves being retained from the pre-evolved beys are seen with bladers like Kyoya and Ryuga.