Cosmic Pegasus F:D is an Attack-type Beyblade that appears in the anime and manga series, Beyblade: Metal Fury. It is Gingka Hagane's fourth Pegasus Beyblade in the manga, and the third in the anime. It was released as a Starter March 26th, 2011 in Japan.
Face Bolt: Pegasus III
The Face depicts Pegasus, one of the 88 constellations in space. The Pegasus III version has horizontal lines breaking through the "P" and "S" on either side of the Pegasus head, and is generally in a lighter tone.
Energy Ring: Pegasus III
Main article: Energy Ring - Pegasus III
This Energy Ring features dual crescent-shaped blades designed in the motif of the mythical Pegasus, complete with wings. Like many Beyblade tops released under Takara Tomy's 4D System toyline series, the Pegasis III included in the Japanese BB-105 Starter Big Bang Pegasus F:D contained trace amounts of iron dust, which was advertised by Takara Tomy to increase the weight of the Energy Ring.
Fusion Wheel: Cosmic
Main article: Fusion Wheel - Cosmic
This Fusion Wheel can be configured four different ways by readjusting the PC Frame and Core components. These modes include "Smash Attack Mode", "All-purpose Attack Mode", "Barrage Mode", and "Upper Attack Mode".
Spin Track/Performance Tip: Final:Drive
- Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Big Bang Pegasis DX Set (White PC Frame)
- Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Grade 1 event prizes, Japan Championship 2012 (Gold (+10000 BeyPoints), silver (+8000 BeyPoints), bronze (+5000 BeyPoints)
- Big Bang Pegasis F:D Gold Wing Ver. - CoroCoro exclusive (Gold Metal Frame and Core, blue PC Frame, purple-grey 4D Clear Wheel, green 4D Bottom)
- Big Bang Pegasis 105RF Dream Ver./Asia Model - World Championship 2012 exclusive (Gold Metal Frame and Core, red PC Frame)
- Big Bang Pegasis 125SF Blue Wing Ver. - World Championship Asia exclusive, Ultimate Bey Ta machine challenge prize
- Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Legend Beyblade Set (Gold Metal Frame and Core, black PC frame, yellow 4D Clear Wheel, yellow 4D bottom)
- Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Pegasis Leone Rev Up Launcher VS Set, Hong Kong limited (Bronze-gold Metal Frame and Core, dark grey PC Frame, pink 4D Clear Wheel)
- Cosmic Pegasus W105R²F - Hasbro Metal Fury (Printed Face, opaque Clear Wheel, red paint on Metal Wheel, red Track and Bottom)
- Cosmic Pegasus F:D - Hasbro Hyperblade Series (Printed Face, yellow PC Frame, yellow Bottom)
Cosmic Pegasus F:D is overly outclassed in all aspects, and should only be acquired for the novelty of its gimmicks to find potential in niche combinations. There is no reason to purchase this Beyblade outside of collection purposes.
- Big Bang Pegasis is the only Beyblade with a Fusion Wheel that has four different modes.
- In terms of raw Attack power, the Big Bang Fusion Wheel is actually outclassed by Hasbro's Cosmic Fusion Wheel.
- Cosmic Pegasus is the only Beyblade owned by Gingka that could change modes.
- Cosmic Pegasus was one of the first 4D System Beyblades shown in the anime, the other one was Fang Leone 130W2D.
- Cosmic Pegasus is one of 2 4D Beyblades that have 3 parts for its fusion wheel (PC Frame, Metal Frame, and Metal Core), the other is Firefuse Darkhelm AD145SWD.