|Big Bang Pegasus F:D|
|Also known as:||Cosmic Pegasis W105R2F (Hasbro)|
|Number:||BB-105 (Takara Tomy)|
|4D Energy Ring:||Pegasus III|
|Fusion Wheel:||Big Bang|
|4D Performance Tip:||F:D|
|First appearance: (Anime)||Fragment of the Star|
|First appearance: (Manga)||Metal Fight Beyblade - Ultimate Bladers: Chapter 031: A Stormy Fierce Battle!!|
Big Bang Pegasis F:D is an Attack-Type Beyblade that released on the 26th of March 2011, in Japan as the first Beyblade of the Metal Fury toyline. It also appears in the anime and manga series, Beyblade: Metal Fury, as the evolution of the Galaxy Pegasus W105R²F, and is owned by the series' primary protangonist, Gingka Hagane. It is the last evolution of Pegasis in the anime and evolves into Wing Pegasis 90WF in the manga.
Face Bolt: Pegasus III
The Face Bolt depicts "Pegasus", one of the 88 constellations in space. In Greek mythology, Pegasus, was a white, winged, divine horse that was turned into a constellation by the Greek god, Zeus. Unlike the two previous Pegasus Face Bolts, this features a more stylized design. The "hair" of Pegasus is now longer and resembles a lightning bolt. The "P" and "S" letters now do not resemble letters but instead, lightning-like designs are featured. Fire-like designs now appear above them and Pegasus' eyes are now red with a red hue, a blue outline, and a white color on a blue Face Bolt.The wings of Pegasus are seen above the Lightning like designs. It looks like that the wind has touched Pegasus's motif, changing it overall.
4D Energy Ring: Pegasus III
- Weight: 3.2 grams
Pegasus III, just like the previous Pegasus Energy Rings, features two wings that are meant to resemble the wings of Pegasus. Unlike the original Pegasus Ring, the wings are much more detailed; albeit even more than Pegasus II, it's predecessor. But whats similar about all 3 versions of Pegasus is that each one always has 2 heads on its energy ring. Its two heads looks more like that of a dragon than that of Pegasus. Although it is not very light, it is still not as heavy as Bull, Aquario, or Kerbecs; despite the fact that it has iron fillings. Pegasus III still has uses in Defense due to it's weight and is a translucent dark blue in color. Prior to release, Pegasus III was described to be heavier due to the iron fillings added to 4D Energy Rings. However, Pegasus III only weighs 3.2 grams which is the exact same as Pegasus II.
Attack: 6- Defense: 0 - Stamina: 1
- REDIRECT Fusion Wheel - Cosmic
The Big Bang Pegasis beast is Pegasus, the winged horse that flew into the heavens.
|Cosmic Pegasis Beast|
|English Dub Name||N/A|
|First Appearance (Anime)||N/A|
|First Appearance (Manga)||N/A|
Beyblade: Metal Fury
During their battle, Gingka's and Kyoya's Beys evolved in an intense pillar of light. Attempting to discover the extent of his Beyblade's evolution, Gingka and Kenta test the new Pegasus, but Gingka found the changes awkward. But after fending off Johannes & his Beat Lynx from Yuki, he's told of the legend of the Star Fragment & the Legendary Bladers. Making him realize that his Pegasus Bey is enchanted by a piece of this same Star Fragment, Gingka christens his new Pegasus, the Big Bang Pegasis.
When Gingka and Co. began their quest to search for the remaining Legend Bladers, they were stopped by Johannes. Johannes challenged Gingka for his Legend power and they took off. Pegasus was gaining the upper-hand until Beat Lynx used it's height change ability. Beat Lynx turned the tables and was finishing off Pegasus until, Kyoya appeared and launched his Fang Leone at Beat Lynx. It drove away Beat Lynx and Johannes retreated.
When Gingka and Co. found Ryuga on Zarkan Island, Ryuga fought Kyoya and won against him. Gingka then challenged Ryuga to a battle so he could help on their quest but ultimately, lost.
Gingka later decided to prove he is a worthy owner of Big Bang Pegasis by undergoing intense training with Kyoya.
- Big Bang Tornado: This move is used to make a tornado by spinning around quickly in a circular motion.
- Shining Tornado: Gingka used this move to fly higher than the black sun against his battle with nemesis.
- Super Cosmic Nova: Gingka used this move against Nemesis after using Big Bang Tornado.
- Big Bang Pegasis F:D White Ver. - Blue and White Recolor; released in the Big Bang Pegasis DX Set
- Big Bang Pegasis F:D Red Ver. - Black and red recolor released in the Pegasis VS Leone Rev-Up Set
- Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Gold recolor released in the Legend Beyblade Set
- Big Bang Pegasis 125SF Blue Wing Ver. - Blue and red recolor released as a bonus for people who bought the first released Ultimate BeyTa Stadium sets.
- Big Bang Pegasis 105RF Asian Model Ver. - Black and yellow recolor
- Big Bang is a reference to the tournament it was competing in, Big Bang Bladers, and the theory of existence, Big Bang Theory.
- The tournament was only called Big Bang Bladers in the Japanese anime/manga only though.
- Big Bang Pegasis only competed in Big Bang Bladers in the manga.
- This is Gingka's first Beyblade to ever obtain a mode switch feature. This is also the 12th Metal Saga Beyblade to have a mode switch, Dark Gasher was the first, Storm Aquario was the second, Storm Capricorn third, Lightning L-Drago fourth, Poison Serpent the fifth, Meteo L-Drago the sixth, Gravity Destroyer the seventh, Hades Kerbecs eighth, Evil Befall ninth, Nightmare Rex tenth, Sol Blaze the eleventh.
- Big Bang Pegasis is one of the only two Beyblades that contain three parts for it's 4D Fusion Wheel. The other Beyblade is Fusion Hades AD145SWD.
- It was the first Beyblade to feature four different modes.
- Big Bang Pegasis is the first Beyblade to feature a 4D Bottom in the anime.
- It is the only 4D bey to be outclassed by its Hasbro Counterpart.
Thanks to AkirasDaddy for the permission to use these videos.