- This article is about the Hasbro release. For the Takara Tomy release, see Cosmo Valkyrie 11 Eternal Ten.
|This article is considered a Provisional Article.|
As the contents of this article are still being researched, some of the information listed in this article may be incomplete or inaccurate.
Please visit the WBO discussion thread for this article to discuss the draft of this article.
Cosmic Valtryek V5 Ring Trick-H is a Stamina Type Beyblade released by Hasbro as part of the Burst System as well as the HyperSphere System. It was released in western countries as a HyperSphere Starter Pack for USD$9.99 in the United States.
GT Chip - Valtryek V5
- Main article: GT Chip - Valtryek V5
In-depth information for Hasbro's Valtryek V5 GT Chip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Layer Base - Cosmic
- Main article: Layer Base - Cosmic
In-depth information for Hasbro's Cosmic Layer Base will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Forge Disc - Ring
- Main article: Forge Disc - Ring
As its name suggests, Ring is a Forge Disc with a smooth, solid ring that forms its perimeter. The ring is interrupted by 4 small designs that cause it to somewhat resemble a pipe. The ring is connected to the interior of the disk by two thin triangular structures, as well as the prongs that fit inside the Energy Layer. Ring's smooth perimeter provides the Beyblade with a small amount of Life-After-Death, allowing it to roll on the edge of the disc for a few extra rotations after falling over, making it useful for Stamina Combinations. Additionally, nearly all of Ring's weight is located on its perimeter, so it offers impressive Outward Weight Distribution (OWD) and increases the Beyblade's Stamina significantly thanks to the Flywheel Effect. However, this weight distribution also has its downsides.
As a Forge Disc with high Outward Weight Distribution (OWD) such as Ring, it's more difficult to slow down while spinning, when colliding with an opponent, a Beyblade using Ring will not lose very much Stamina from the force of the impact. This force must go somewhere, though, and is usually absorbed by the Energy Layer instead, making it more likely to skip its teeth and Burst. Because of this, Ring is generally not recommended over Forge Discs with similar Stamina but less of a tendency to Burst, such as Spread and Knuckle.
Performance Tip - Trick-H
- Main article: Performance Tip - Trick-H
In-depth information for the Trick-H Performance Tip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
- This Beyblade might be misclassified as a Stamina Type, as Judgement Joker J5 has the same Performance Tip but is classified as a Balance Type.
- Cosmic Valtryek was originally supposed to release as apart of the third wave of HyperSphere releases along with Union Achilles A5 and Harmony Pegasus P5, but ended up releasing as apart of the fifth wave of HyperSphere releases with Command Dragon D5 and Eclipse Genesis G5.