- This article is about the Takara Tomy release. For the Hasbro release, see Curse Satomb S6 Hurricane Universe-SPM.
Curse Satan Hurricane Universe 1D (カースサタン・ハリケーン・ユニバース・1D, Kāsu Satan Harikēn Yunibāsu 1D) is a Defense Type Beyblade released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Superking Layer System. It was released in Japan on April 25th, 2020 for 1100円 as the prize Beyblade in Random Booster Vol. 20. It is the evolution of Kreis Satan 2Glaive Loop.
Superking Chip - Satan
- Main article: Superking Chip - Satan
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Satan Superking Chip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Ring - Curse
- Main article: Ring - Curse (Takara Tomy)
Takara Tomy's Curse is a right-spin Defense Type Ring that features five main wings with three small blades each, positioned in a way that is meant to minimize recoil. The spaces between each of the five wings are occupied by free-spinning plastic "rollers" attached only from underneath. As a part of the Superking Layer System, Curse is compatible with any right-spin or dual-spin Superking Chip and Chassis.
In theory, the rollers should be able to reduce the recoil experienced in battle when they're hit because they spin freely, but they don't cover enough of the perimeter to get hit constantly and they stick out enough to generate even more recoil. Furthermore, Curse has a very rough perimeter, so it's prone to experience a fair amount of recoil in-battle. On the bright side, Curse has a thick underside that allows it to hold itself and the attached Chip high enough to properly expose the teeth on the Chassis, granting great Burst Resistance. Due to the rough but overall circular perimeter, Curse performs well in Defense/Stamina Combinations.
As a five-sided Ring, Curse lines up well with the 1B Chassis, although pairing them up together doesn't affect the combination's perimeter to an important degree. However, the 2A Chassis works a bit better than 2B due to sticking out enough to aid in destabilization and boasting better Life-After-Death.
Chassis - 1D
- Main article: Chassis - 1D
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's 1D Chassis will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Forge Disc - Hurricane
- Main article: Forge Disc - Hurricane (Takara Tomy)
Hurricane features a free-spinning ring that rotates around the disc. It is heavier than all of the Core Discs and most of the non-Core Discs, making it one of the heaviest non-Core Discs in the game. In theory, the free-spinning ring will block attacks by moving with the opponent's Layer and reduce recoil. In practice, this is not very effective, as the Layer of the opposing Beyblade rarely makes contact with the Forge Disc. However, Hurricane's free-spinning ring has an advantage: the free-spinning ring will minimize Stamina loss if a Hurricane combination is knocked over and scrapes the stadium. The free-spinning ring also supplements the Life After Death in Right-Spin combinations, since the ring creates slight Upper Force. Likewise, the ring will create Down Force in Left-Spin combinations, making a Left-Spin Hurricane combination more controllable. This makes Hurricane very versatile in any combination.
Performance Tip - Universe
- Main article: Performance Tip - Universe
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Universe Performance Tip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
- Like its predecessor Kreis Satan 2Glaive Loop, Curse Satan's name is based off the word "curse", a solemn utterance intended to invoke a supernatural power to inflict harm or punishment on someone or something, and "Satan", an entity in the Abrahamic religions that seduces humans into sin.
- Curse Satan's avatar is an upgrade of Kreis Satan's with alterations:
- The head and neck are more dragon-like.
- The hunchback posture is now straight.
- The three claws on each the wing's forearm is now positioned upside-down triangle style.
- Most of the purple skin is now purple-heart, save for the upper arms, the midsection of each wing digit, under legs and the under tail.
- The green stripes on the inner thighs are now yellow.
- The upper arms and under tail also sports yellow stripes.
- The green sections on the chest are now purple gems and reduced from 10 to 7.
- The green abdominal section is now translucent.
- The eyes are green and reduced to two.
- The purple-heart scales on the head are structured like a helmet.
- The black horns are now metallic and purple with silver (side horns) and yellow borders (brow horns).
- The waist sports a purple buckle that represents the Satan Superking Chip's core.
- It sports five red orbs with planetary rings: one in the palm of the wing's three-claws, one on each forearm, and the fifth on the tail's tip.
- And its trident is altered with a longer purple pole, silver end tip, and the trident blade's style is more pronounced.
- This Beyblade reuses the Hurricane Disc from Bushin Ashura Hurricane Keep Ten.