Face Bolt: Pegasus
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Pegasus, one of the 88 Constellation in space. In Greek mythology, the Pegasus was described as a winged horse and was the "child" of the Greek god Poseidon. Its Face Bolt depicts Pegasus in a different manner from Storm Pegasus 105RF.
Energy Ring: Pegasus
The original release of Pegasus is a blue transparent blue plastic wheel. The edges of the Energy Ring are shaped in a winged like pattern, each ending in a pointed 'head' shape, representing the body form of the Pegasus. This Pegasus energy ring is Translucent white in color.
Fusion Wheel: Cyber
Main article: Fusion Wheel - Cyber
- Weight: 29.46 grams
Cyber is styled like a Hybrid Wheel System version of the Metal System Pegasis with a three-winged design. Its original release is painted a crimson red.
Like the original Pegasis Wheel, it was meant for Attack, notably Force Smash. However, in fact, Cyber is even more useless than Pegasis, which at least enjoyed momentary use in competitive Attack types. This Hybrid Wheel System version is lighter than Pegasis in order to compensate for the Clear Wheel on top of it, and its wings are ever so slightly rounder and not as pronounced, which ruins its potential of achieving decent attacks. Having no use in Stamina nor in Defense because of its Recoil, Cyber is outclassed in all fields. Overall, it should be one of the last choices for Attack.
Use in Attack Customization
If you somehow don't have access to competitive Wheels, MF Cyber ____ 145RF is a viable Attack combo, mostly in Hasbro metagames.
Attack: 4 - Defense: 1 - Stamina: 1
Spin Track: 100
Main article: Spin Track - 100
- Weight: 1.0 gram
This Track is the third lowest track available, but is outclassed in terms of Attack and Stamina by the 85 and 90 Tracks. 100 usually has no problem with floor scrapes, and while it is generally an outclassed part, it is still competitively viable, particularly in Attack customizations where it is able to make good contact with most opposing Beyblades.
Attack: 1 - Defense: 0 - Stamina: 0
Performance Tip: Hole Flat
Main article: Performance Tip - Hole Flat
|Weight:||0.5 gram||Full Width:||15.95 mm||Tip Width:||4.01 mm||Hole Diameter:||2.27 mm||Full Height:||8.96 mm||Tip Height:||6.02 mm|
HF has a very similar movement speed to that of F, with the main difference being a slight Stamina improvement due to the hole in the middle of the tip. However, this comes with the detriment of even less grip to the stadium floor than F, as well as increased fragility.
Attack: 4 - Defense: 0 - Stamina: 3
Cyber Pegasus 100HF doesn't have many good parts other than the 100 Track which can be obtained in more useful Beyblades like Lightning L-Drago 100HF. There is little to no reason to purchase this Beyblade, aside from collection purposes.
- Avalanche Boost: Sora's first special move is Avalanche Move (アバランチムーブ) Sora first used this attack on Episode 29 (anime). It is a major speed boost that overloaded when Sora used it, causing Cyber to self destruct itself out of the stadium limits.</span>
- O.V. Drive: Sora's second finishing move is O.V. Drive. Sora used this attack on Episode 37 versus Busujima . It is a power boost that causes Cyber to glow bright red and crash through the opponent, enough to defeat Busujima's Rock Scorpio in a single hit.
- Cyber Starblast Attack: Sora often attempts to mimic Gingka's Storm Pegasus' Starblast Attack, but it always fails. He discarded trying to master it after finding his own style of Beyblading.
- Having a "Cyber" counterpart of the Beyblade, used by the main character, Gingka's Storm Pegasus, mirrors how in the original series the main character, Tyson's Beyblade Dragoon had a "Cyber" counterpart called "Cyber Dragoon."
- It is the "Cyber" counterpart to Gingka's Storm Pegasus 105RF.
- Sora calls the Beyblade Cyber instead of Cyber Pegasus. This is to avoid any confusion with other Pegasus Beyblades.
- It is the first Bey with paint on the Fusion Wheel to appear in the anime.
- The Cyber Fusion Wheel might have originated from the original Pegasus Wheel from the Pre-HWS Beyblades.
- This is the first time Pegasus has had clear Track/Bottom.