It is an organization that is bent on unleashing the power of the forbidden Bey Lightning L-Drago over the world. It is controlled by Doji. The Dark Nebula organization was dissolved after Ryuga used the power of L-Drago to kill Doji, and Gingka defeated Ryuga at the Battle Bladers finals. In Metal Fury, it is revealed that gaining the power of the forbidden bey, along the Spiral force from Hades Inc., was all part of their master plan: reviving the God of Destruction, Nemesis.
After being beaten by Gingka and fighting off the dark power, Ryuga decides to compete in the World Championships to test his new bey on Gingka.
|Dr. Ziggurat||Spiral Capricorn 90MF||Benefactor||Killed|
|Doji||Dark Wolf DF145FS||Leader||Killed|
|Ryuga||Lightning L-Drago 100HF||New Leader||Retired|
|Dark Nebula Bladers||Generic Beyblades||Members||Retired|
|Yu Tendo||Flame Libra T125ES||Member||Defected; Joined Gingka's gang|
|Tsubasa Otori||Earth Eagle 145WD||Member/Undercover for the WBBA||Returned to the WBBA; Joined Gingka's gang|
|Reiki Sodo & Dan Sodo||Evil Gemios DF145FS
Heat Gemios 145SF
|Kumasuke Kumade & Kumata Kumade & Kumaji Kumade||Rock Orso D125B||Member||Quit|
|Reiji Mizuchi||Poison Serpent SW145SD||Member||Inactive|
|Tetsuya Watarigani||Dark Gasher CH120FS||Member||Quit|
|Ryutaro Fukami||Thermal Pisces T125ES||Member||Quit|
|Tobio Oike||Storm Capricorn M145Q||Member||Quit|
|Busujima||Rock Scorpio T125JB||Member (Manga Only)||Inactive|
The Dark Nebula was a major threat to Gingka's team they first appear in Koma Village stealing the forbidden bey Lighting L-Drago and injuring Gingka's dad.
|Survival Battle||Win (Yu Tendo)|
|Battle Bladers||Runner-Up (Ryuga)|
|Beyblade World Championships (Metal Masters)||2nd Runner-Up|
- Ryutaro and Tobio Oike were requested to join and Busujima is a member only in the manga series.
- Yu Tendo joined Dark Nebula for fun battles and for respecting Ryuga.
- Tsubasa Otori became a part of Dark Nebula as part of an undercover mission for Dark Nebula's enemy, the WBBA.
- It is similar to BIOVOLT of the original series and the BEGA organization of G-Revolution.
- The plan of Dark Nebula is similar to the Nightmare organization from Yes Precure 5, they both planed to turn the world into dark and despair. But their plan ultimately back fired.