|Dark Wolf DF145FS|
|First Appearance (Anime)||N/A|
|First Appearance (Manga)||N/A|
Face Bolt: WolfWolf resembles one of the 88 constellations, Lupus, the wolf
Energy Ring: Wolf
- Weight: 3.1 grams
Fusion Wheel: Dark
- Weight: 31.4
Spin Track: Down Force 145 (DF145)
- Weight: 3.0 grams
combinations, instead, tracks such as AD145, 85, 100, 90, and even 145 are used. DF145's gimmick is negligible. The wings aren't protruding out far enough to create the actual effect it should.
Stamina Customization:Burn/Earth/Basalt(Twisted) Bull/Aquario/Cancer/Kerbecs DF145SD/D/WD/EWD/SWD
Note:DF145 should only be used if AD145 or UW145 not available.
Performance Tip: FS (Flat Spike)
- Weight: 0.6 grams
FS features a flat tip with a smaller, sharp tip in the center. As a result, when launched at a straight angle, the Beyblade spins on this sharp tip, with very little movement. However, when tilted, either from the contact of an opposing Beyblade or from the launch, the Bottom moves in an offensive pattern. However, it suffers from the same problems as other Balance Bottoms, in that the two qualities are compromised, resulting in mediocre performance in both fields. After extensive use the tip , the sharp part becomes rounder and pretty act much like a defense bottom.It is a good tip to be used in stamina and attack combinations.However, it´s a good tip if you are looking for a mix of stamina and attack.
As Dark is outclassed by Basalt, Earth, Burn and even Grand. As for DF145, it's gimmick is again, negligible. And FS is outclassed by SF, SD and D.
- Darkness Howling Blazer, Doji's first finishing move. Doji first used this attack on Episode 3 (Anime).
- Heat Wolf WD145SF - Random Booster Light Vol.1 Mad Cancer CH120FS (Bright Pink).
- Clay Wolf 145FS - Random Booster Light Vol.1 Mad Cancer CH120FS (Turquoise).
- Clay Wolf 105B - Random Booster Light Vol.2 Wind Aquario 100HF/S (Green).
- Wind Wolf WD145WB - Random Booster Light Vol.2 Wind Aquario 100HF/S (Yellow).
- Flame Wolf H145S - Random Booster Vol.3 Stardust Pegasis (Purple).
- Rock Wolf H145B - Random Booster Vol.3 Stardust Pegasis (Light Yellow).
- Wind Wolf H145S - Random Booster Light Vol.3 Clay Aries ED145B (Pink).
- Earth Wolf 105WD - Dragon Bite Strike (Olive Green, double pack with Lightning L-Drago 100HF).
- Dark Wolf DF145FS - (Darkness Howling Blazer, recolored, with Storm Aries 125S).
- Shadow Strike Standoff - (Blue, double pack with Ray Serpent M145MS).
- If you used DF145 left spin, the effects will push the Air upwards.
- Dark Wolf is the 3rd Beyblade that has 2 recolored versions of itself after Storm Pegasus 105RF, and Lightning L Drago 100HF.
- Oddly, the Wolf ring is commonly used for generic beys or minor beys like Burn Wolf.
- The DF145FS combo is also used in Evil Gemios.
- Benkei refers to Dark Wolf as "the ultimate balance type" in Metal Fusion, which in real life is the total opposite.
- Dark Wolf is the 1st Balance type Bey Dark Bull could of been first but Benkei was using none.
- In Beyblade Metal Masters Anton uses a bey very similar to this which is Evil Wolf DF145FS.
- On one episode it's beast turned fat and exploded.
- Dark Wolf DF145FS lacks "Bey spirit", as it seems to become EXTREMELY more powerful with it.(As seen when Doji fought phoenix (Ryo) he almost overwhelmed him due to part of Flame Sagittario C145ES's Flame wheel was attached to Dark Wolf DF145FS.)