Bump (バンプ, Banpu) is a Disc Frame released by Takara Tomy and Hasbro as part of the Burst System as well as the God Layer System and SwitchStrike System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-98 God Customize Set on November 11th, 2017. It later debuted in western countries with the release of the SwitchStrike Starter Pack Balkesh B3 2Bump Atomic.
Bump is a round Disc Frame with numerous protrusions to give it a rough perimeter. While too small to come into contact with the opponent's Layer, Bump is one of the thickest and thus heaviest Frames in the game, heavier than Meteor, which grants high Attack potential when paired with Core Discs such as 7. While the round shape may imply high Life-After-Death, the rough perimeter makes it outclassed for Defense and Stamina by Glaive and Cross.
Use in Attack Combinations
Bump can be put to use in the Attack Combination Legend Spriggan/Sieg Xcalibur/Twin Nemesis 2/4/5/7 Bump Xtreme. The weight of Bump bolsters the weight of 2/4/5/7 which adds to the high Attack potential of Legend Spriggan/Sieg Xcalibur/Twin Nemesis and Xtreme granting high Burst Attack.
Bump's ability to further add weight to Core Discs, which are already the heaviest in the game, makes it a key part in many Attack Combinations.
As such, Bump is a must have for competitive bladers.
- B-98 God Customize Set - Arc Bahamut 2Bump Atomic
- B-103 Screw Trident 8Bump Wedge
- B-111 Random Booster Vol. 10 Crash Ragnaruk.11R.Wd - 05: Sieg Xcalibur 5Bump Atomic
- B-125 Random Booster Vol. 12 Dead Hades.11T.Z' - 07: Shelter Regulus 8'Bump Destroy'
- B-146 Random Booster Vol. 16 - 05: Crash Ragnaruk 7Bump Fusion'
- B-164 Random Booster Vol. 20 - 02: Glide Hyperion 7Bump Survive 1D
- B-00 Legend Star Bey Set - Cho-Z Achilles 4Bump Yard
- B-00 Metal Fight Beyblade 2020 Explosion Set - Gravity Perseus 00Bump Yielding