Dagger (ダガー, Dagā) is a Disc Frame released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Cho-Z Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-121 Cho-Z Triple Booster Set on August 11th, 2018.
Dagger is a Frame that features two sharp protrusions on each side, akin to a double sided Hit. Such a shape is meant to increase Burst Attack during Disc-to-Layer contact. However, due to most Burst Performance Tips being of the same or very similar heights, such contact is rare. While the round shape of the Frame may imply high Life-After-Death, the protrusions warp the perimeter and reduces Life-After-Death potential compared to Cross and Glaive. Furthermore, compared to Frames such as Bump and Meteor, Dagger is too light to aid in Attack Combinations.
Due to Dagger's low weight, warped perimeter and ineffective gimmick, it is outclassed by many other Frames in the metagame.
As such, Dagger is recommended for collection purposes only.
- B-121 Cho-Z Triple Booster Set - Z Achilles 3Dagger Destroy
- B-125 Random Booster Vol. 12 Dead Hades.11T.Z' - 08: Beat Kukulcan 13Dagger Yard
- B-128 Cho-Z Customize Set - Bloody Longinus 1'Dagger Cycle
- B-153 Gatinko Customize Set - Prime Apocalypse 0Dagger Ultimate Reboot'
- B-00 Prime Apocalypse 0Dagger Ultimate Reboot' (Evil Dragon Ver.)