Reach (リーチ, Rīchi) is a Disc Frame released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Cho-Z Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-111 Random Booster Vol. 10 Crash Ragnaruk.11R.Wd on April 28th, 2018.
Reach features a round design with six large, clockwise blades, three of which are situated higher and three of which are situated lower on the Frame. This aggressive shape is designed to increase Burst Attack during Disc-to-Layer contact in Right-Spin Combinations. However, due to most Burst Performance Tips being of the same or very similar heights, such contact is rare and the direction of the blades reduces recoil when used on Left-Spin Combinations. While the round shape of the Frame may imply high Life-After-Death, the lower position of three of the blades creates a perimeter too rough to aid in Life-After-Death in Defense and Stamina Combinations compared to Cross and Glaive. However, Reach is one of the heavier Frames in the metagame, which grants high Attack potential when paired with Core Discs such as 0 or 7.
Reach's ability to further add weight to Core Discs makes it a key part in many Attack Combinations.
However, due to being lighter than Meteor or Bump, Reach is not a must have but is instead a welcome addition to a blader's collection.
- B-111 Random Booster Vol. 10 Crash Ragnaruk.11R.Wd - 01: Crash Ragnaruk 11Reach Wedge
- B-111 Random Booster Vol. 10 Crash Ragnaruk.11R.Wd - 07: Lost Longinus 2Reach Merge
- B-132 Random Booster Vol. 14 Driger Fang.0.Xt - 05: Legend Spriggan 5Reach Eternal
- B-151 Random Booster Vol. 17 - 02: Lightning L-Drago 10Reach Zephyr' (Kyokuryu Ver.)
- B-00 Cho-Z Valkyrie 1'Reach Reboot' (Hajime Syacho Special Collaboration Ver.) (wbba. Store Exclusive)
- B-00 Metal Fight Beyblade Anime 10th Anniversary Set - Lightning L-Drago 10Reach Zephyr'