It was released with a red Neo Reverse Shooter and blue Dragon Winder by Tomy Company LTD. Takara as a Starter Set in Japan on December 2001 for 980円. Hasbro later released it as a Starter sometime during 2003 internationally.
Bit Chip: Dragoon
The chip depicts Dragoon.
Attack Ring: Eight Attacker
Eigh attacker has eight different protrusions for left spin smash attack but is not that useful for smash.
Weight Disk: Ten Wide
- Weight: 14 Grams
The weight disk is a Ten Wide, weighing 10 grams. It focuses on momentum of the Bey instead of its defensive qualities. It is the widest Weight Disk.
Spin Gear: Neo Left Spin Gear
- Weight: 4 Grams
The first Metal Weight Core in the series due to the tip of Dragoon Victory's base already having a magnet in it. Held in the Neo Left SG's center.
Blade Base: Magne Flat Base
This Blade Base is features a flat-tipped shaft with a built-in Magnecore. The body of the Blade Base features 4 blades for added attack support. The shaft is made from a hard plastic substance that is surprisingly resistant to friction.
- Dragoon V - Silver Coro-Coro Limited Version (With Gold Plated Weight Disk)
- Dragoon V - Silver Coro-Coro Limited Version (With Special Sticker)
- Dragoon V - Black Takara Limited Version
- Dragoon V - Toys R Us Edition Version (Flame red)
- Dragoon V - BeyBattle Set Takao VS Rei Version (Orange)
Dragoon V - Original Version (Hasbro)
Dragoon V - Silver Coro-Coro Limited Version