- 1 Bit Chip (BC): Dranzer
- 2 Attack Ring (AR): Double Wing
- 3 Weight Disk (WD): Eight Balance
- 4 Spin Gear (SG):Right SG (Free Shaft Version)
- 5 Blade Base (BB): Spiral Change Base
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Other Versions
Bit Chip (BC): Dranzer
The chip depicts Dranzer.
The code on the Japanese version is for unlocking the bit in Beyblade Fighting Tournament.
Attack Ring (AR): Double Wing
- Main article: Attack Ring - Double Wing
- Weight: 4 grams
This Attack Ring has two wings on either side that are designed for Smash Attack in left spin. Unfortunately, the Attack Ring is outclassed by others such as Eight Spiker (Dragoon G) and produces too much recoil for competitive use.
Weight Disk (WD): Eight Balance
- Main article: Weight Disk - Eight Balance
The Balance WD has a weight which is between that of Wide Weight Disks and Heavy Weight Disks. It's mass is distributed well, and in theory would be used for both Defense and Stamina purposes. That being said, there is numerous other options which are better for those types, and even Balance types which also in theory would benefit from this type of WD have much better choices (such as Ten Heavy). Ten Balance is the heaviest out of all of the Balance weight disks, and generally speaking, is chosen over Six and Eight Balance when Customizing.
Spin Gear (SG):Right SG (Free Shaft Version)
- Main article: Spin Gear - Right SG (Free Shaft Version)
- Weight: 6 grams
This Spin Gear has casings that hold a metal sharp tip and a metal bearing inside. The casings can also be used to hold Driger F's tip inside and allows the tip to be used in many smash attack customizations.
Use in Smash Attack Customization
- AR: Triple Wing (Trygle)
- WD: Wide Defense
- SG: Right SG (Free Shaft Version)
- SG Shaft: SG (Full Auto Clutch) Shaft (Driger F)
- BB: Defense Grip Base 2 (Wolborg 2)
This customization uses the casings to their fullest. The metal flat tip increases movement. It is best when used with the Sliding Shoot since the the tip makes the Beyblade very hard to control otherwise.
Blade Base (BB): Spiral Change Base
- Main article: Blade Base - Spiral Change Base
- Weight: 7 grams
This blade base can hold Right SG (Free Shaft Version), as well as un-gimmicked Spin Gears and Neo Spin Gears. When used with Right SG (Free Shaft Version), the bottom of the base can be pushed in and turned before battle to have either a metal sharp tip or plastic flat tip. Spiral Change Base has great life-after-death ability when used in the plastic flat tip mode and can be used instead of a bearing tip and is able to tie or beat one, even when used in the opposite spin direction, though it can be very hard to control and has poor Defense (albeit better than its Endurance Mode), Weak Shooting can aid both significantly, although it is still a risky choice.
Use in Life After Death Customization
AR: War Lion (Galeon) WD: Wide Survivor SG: Right SG BB: Spiral Change Base This customization uses Spin Stealing combined with Spiral Change Bases unrivalled Life After Death ability to effectively outspin opponents, and is a reliable method for defeating Zombie Customizations. If Right SG (Free Shaft Version) is used, only Attack Mode is viable, due to Survival Mode's extremely poor Defense.
Dranzer S - Clear Version
Dranzer S - Gold SonoKong Version
- Dranzer S - Phantom Force Version (Translucent red)
- Dranzer S - Victory Phoenix Version (Red Attack Ring, red painted Weight Forge Disc and scarlet Blade Base with white Bit-Chip)
- Dranzer S - Hong Kong H-91 Clear Version (With Red Plated Weight Disk)
- Dranzer S - Black Skeleton Clear Version
- Dranzer S - Random Booster S (red)
- Dranzer S - Tournament Prize (Gold)
- Dranzer S - Tournament Prize (Silver)
- Dranzer S - Tournament Prize (Red-plated)
- Dranzer S - Shogakukan Prize (Blue-plated)