Bit Chip (BC): Dranzer
The chip depicts Dranzer.
The code on the Japanese version is for unlocking the bit in Beyblade Fighting Tournament.
Attack Ring (AR): Double WIng
- Weight: 4 Grams
This AR is blue in color. It has smash attack in left-spin but is easily outclassed by 8 spiker.
Weight Forge Disc (WD): Eight Balance
- Weight: 14 Grams
Spin Gear (SG):Right SG (Free Shaft Version)
- Weight: 7 Grams
It holds a metal sharp tip. It is best used in Smash attack combos.
Blade Base (BB): Spiral Change Base
- Weigth: 7 Grams
When comined with Right SG (Free Shaft Version), the bottom of the base could be pushed for a metal sharp tip, or a plastic hole flat. It is best used in zombie customs. It is blue in color.
Dranzer S - Clear Version
Dranzer S - Gold SonoKong Version
* Phantom Force Version:
- Victory Phoenix Version: Red Attack Ring, red painted Weight Forge Disc and scarlet Blade Base with white Bit-Chip.
- Beyblade Burst Version: a version of Dranzer S using the "Burst System" format With a layer designed almost exactly the same as Dranzer S with a "Spread" Forge Disc & "Trans" driver, using the same color scheme, it's to be released in Japan, November 2016.
- Dranzer S - Phantom Force Version (Translucent red)
- Dranzer S - Hong Kong H-91 Clear Version (With Red Plated Weight Disk)
- Dranzer S - Black Skeleton Clear Version
- Dranzer S - Random Booster S (red)
- Dranzer S - Tournament Prize (Gold)
- Dranzer S - Tournament Prize (Silver)
- Dranzer S - Tournament Prize (Red-plated)
- Dranzer S - Shogakukan Prize (Blue-plated)