- This article is about the Takara Tomy release. For the Hasbro release, see Dusk Balkesh B5 7 Orbital-H.
|This article is considered a Provisional Article.|
As the contents of this article are still being researched, some of the information listed in this article may be incomplete or inaccurate.
Please visit the WBO discussion thread for this article to discuss the draft of this article.
Dread Bahamut 7Wall Orbit Metal Gen (ドレッドバハムート・セブンウォール・オービットメタル・幻, Doreddo Bahamūto Sebun Uōru Ōbitto Metaru Gen) is a Defense Type Beyblade released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Gatinko Layer System. It was released in Japan on August 10th, 2019 for 3456円 as a part of the GT Triple Booster Set.
Gatinko Chip - Bahamut
Main article: Gatinko Chip - Bahamut
Takara Tomy's Bahamut is a Gatinko Chip that depicts a dragon-like creature in the form of Bahamut, a sea monster from Arabic folklore. The design is similar to its predecessor, Arc Bahamut.
Layer Weight - Gen
Main article: Layer Weight - Gen
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Gen Layer Weight will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Layer Base - Dread
Main article: Layer Base - Dread
Similar to Arc Bahamut, Takara Tomy's Dread is a Left-Spin Defense Type Layer Base that features four clockwise blades that have six gaps in between them, and features a gimmick; a movable sub-layer.
The sub-layer moves in order to fill in the six gaps in between the blades and reduce recoil.
Forge Disc - 7
Main article: Forge Disc - 7
7, like other odd numbered Core Discs, is an asymmetrical, elliptical disc that can facilitate a Disc Frame. 7 is designed similar to Gravity or Heavy, with seven designs jutting out that resemble the number "7". At first glance, the Disc looks unbalanced, but in reality, two of the sections on one side being halves makes it balanced. 7 is one of the heaviest Discs thus far, outclassed only by 10 and 0, and has a ideal weight distribution for Stamina Combinations. Its high Outward Weight Distribution (OWD) grants it not only the highest Stamina potential out of all other Core Discs, but its weight grants it high Attack and Defense potential without the severe Burst Risk of 8. With the use of Disc Frames, 7 can be used to great effect in any Combination.
Disc Frame - Wall
Main article: Disc Frame - Wall
Wall is a round, thick Frame with eight, large, downward protrusions. This makes Wall one of the largest and heaviest Frames in the game, heavier than Bump or Lift. While this may imply high Attack potential when paired with Core Discs such as 0, 10 or 00, Wall's size makes it a severe scrape and Stamina risk, making it difficult to achieve banking patterns and making Stationary Attack Combinations scrape even at relatively high spin velocities.
However, Wall's size, shape and weight benefits Bearing-based Combinations as Wall lowers a Combination's center of gravity, allowing a Bearing-based Spin-Equalization Combination stay upright for longer, allowing for more rotations and Precession.
Performance Tip - Orbit Metal
Main article: Performance Tip - Orbit Metal
In-depth information for the Orbit Metal Performance Tip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
- Like Arc Bahamut 2Bump Atomic, Dread Bahamut's name is based from the Bahamut, a gigantic fish or whale that lies deep below, underpinning the support structure that holds up the Earth in Arabic folklore.
- Following Arc Bahamut's avatar, Dread Bahamut's is dragon based.
- This is the first Bahamut Beyblade from Beyblade Burst to not be owned by Boa Alcazaba, as it was created by Blindt. Due to this, the Dread Bahamut avatar is a separate entity than an upgrade of Arc Bahamut's avatar, noted by Dread Bahamut's sleeker dragon features, magenta glowing veins, a wing on each arm, paws, lack of fangs, and a red orb on its torso.
- Dread Bahamut is the third Beyblade released during Beyblade Burst Rise to contain a Forge Disc and Disc Frame, first being Judgement Joker 00Turn Trick Zan and second being Heaven Pegasus 10Proof Low Sen.
- This is the first Gatinko Beyblade where the Layer Base and Gatinko Chip were also released in a Random Layer Pack.