|This article is considered a Provisional Article.|
As the contents of this article are still being researched, some of the information listed in this article may be incomplete or inaccurate.
Please visit the WBO discussion thread for this article to discuss the draft of this article.
- This article is about the Hasbro Belfyre B7 Drive Chip that was released before Devastate Evo Belfyre B7 Ciquex-Q TS22-Q+A07-2. For the Hasbro Belfyre B7 Drive Chip that was released with Devastate Evo Belfyre B7 Ciquex-Q TS22-Q+A07-2, see Drive Chip - Evo Belfyre B7. For the Takara Tomy version, see DB Core - Belial 1.
Hasbro's Belfyre B7 is a right-spin Drive Chip that features the face of the Drive Chip's namesake, the Demon King. It is a horizontally oriented Drive Chip. Belfyre B7 has a standard weight for Drive Chips, and average Burst Resistance. Like other Drive Chips, its Burst Resistance is not comparable to GT Chips released in the HyperSphere System. This issue of low Burst Resistance is compounded by the light weight of QuadDrive System Layers, making them even easier to Burst than usual.
QuadDrive System Layers are heavily outclassed by releases from Takara Tomy in the Cho-Z Layer System and onward.As such, Hasbro's Belfyre B7 is recommended for collection purposes only.
Due to its average slopes, Hasbro's Belfyre B7 is outclassed by other tighter right-spin Drive Chips such as Valtryek V7.As such, Hasbro's Belfyre B7 is recommended for collection purposes only.
Hasbro's Belfyre B7 is not legal in the WBO's Burst Classic Format.As such, Hasbro's Belfyre B7 is recommended for collection purposes only.
- F3334 Cosmic Vector Battle Set - Destruction Belfyre B7 Nexus-Q Yielding-Q+Venture-2
- F3340 Quantum Pulse 3-Pack - Destruction Belfyre B7 Nexus-Q Revolve-Q+Quake-2
- F3965 Cyclone Belfyre B7 & Berserk Balderov B7 Dual Pack - Cyclone Belfyre B7 Aquilon-Q Revolve-Q+Hunter-3
- F4068 Destruction Belfyre B7 Nexus-Q Revolve-Q+Quake-2