- This article is about the Takara Tomy version. For the Hasbro version, see Energy Layer - Air Knight K4.
|This article is considered a Provisional Article.|
As the contents of this article are still being researched, some of the information listed in this article may be incomplete or inaccurate.
Please visit the WBO discussion thread for this article to discuss the draft of this article.
Air Knight (エアナイト, Ea Naito) is an Energy Layer released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Cho-Z Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-130 Random Booster Vol. 13 Air Knight.12E.Et on December 27th, 2018.
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Air Knight Energy Layer will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
- B-130 Random Booster Vol. 13 Air Knight.12E.Et - 01: Air Knight 12Expand Eternal
- B-130 Random Booster Vol. 13 Air Knight.12E.Et - 02: Air Knight 11 Friction
- B-143 Random Layer Vol. 1 Dread Bahamut Ten - 03: Air Knight
- B-170 Random Booster Vol. 21 - 05: Air Knight 10 Revolve
- The Air Knight Energy Layer shares a similar name and design to the Hard Metal System Beyblade, Aero Knight MS.