- This article is about the Takara Tomy version. For the Hasbro version, see Energy Layer - Betromoth B2.
Beast Behemoth (ビーストベヒーモス, Bīsuto Behīmosu) is an Energy Layer released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Dual Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-63 Booster Beast Behemoth Heavy Hold on November 12th, 2016.
Takara Tomy's Beast Behemoth is an overall round Energy Layer, the center of the Layer depicts a beast, like the Layer's namesake, biting down on the circle where the "B" of the Layer resides.
Consisting of a colored bottom layer made up of two jaw like arches and a clear top layer consisting of five, widely spaced blades creating a pinwheel-esque look, the "jaws" and ends of the clear blades of the Layer are covered in small serrations like teeth. While these features may imply that this Layer has a lot or recoil, the height of the Layer means that typically both layers come into contact with the opposing Beyblade and fill in each other's gaps and the slight serrations are too small to cause any noticeable recoil and subsequent Stamina loss.
Beast Behemoth also features three tall teeth akin to Victory Valkyrie, allowing it to be used in Defense Combinations with its moderately low recoil.
Takara Tomy's Beast Behemoth was a decent Layer for Defense Combinations due to its strong teeth and relatively round shape. However, it was outclassed by Dark Deathscyther and with the release of the SwitchStrike/God Layer System, Beast Behemoth is too light to be competitive.
As such, Takara Tomy's Beast Behemoth is recommended for collection purposes only.
- B-63 Beast Behemoth Heavy Hold (lavender)
- B-80 Random Booster Vol. 6 Tornado Wyvern.4G.At - 08: Beast Behemoth 4Cross Weight (translucent dark green)
- BG-06 Random Layer Collection Vol. 6 - 02: Beast Behemoth (translucent yellow)
- Beast Behemoth is the second Beyblade to be based off of the Behemoth. The first being Berserker Behemoth SR200BWD.