- This article is about the Takara Tomy version. For the Hasbro version, see Energy Layer - Dranzer Flame (Hasbro).
Dranzer Flame (ドランザーフレイム, Doranzā Fureimu) is an Energy Layer released by Takara Tomy as part of Beyblade's 15th Anniversary for the Burst System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-101 Random Booster Vol. 9 Beat Kukulcan.7U.Hn on December 28th, 2017.
Takara Tomy's Dranzer Flame is an adaptation of the Flame Wing Attack Ring and Dranzer Bit Chip from the Original Plastic Generation meant for the Burst System. As such it features an overall elliptical shape with two bird heads and wings on either side which act as the main points of contact creating an aggressive, recoil heavy shape and an image of the Bit Beast Dranzer in the center. The only differences between the Energy Layer and the original Attack Ring is that the Layer is somewhat thicker overall, the tips of the wings are more sharply pointed, the wings lack the Upper Attack slopes, the wings are more compact, making the Layer somewhat smaller, and the "Bit Chip" is non-removable.
Dranzer Flame features three teeth of tall length which implies high Burst Resistance. However, one factor leads to the downfall of this Layer despite the teeth; the Layer's weight. Like other Remastered Original Plastic Layers, Dranzer Flame is made from only a single layer of plastic and is very hollow which creates light weight. Such weight generates little inertia making this Layer very Burst prone despite the strong teeth.
Due to Takara Tomy's Dranzer Flame's aggressive shape and light weight, this Layer incurs Self-Bursts far too easily.
As such, Takara Tomy's Dranzer Flame is recommended for collection purposes only.
- B-101 Random Booster Vol. 9 Beat Kukulcan.7U.Hn - 02: Dranzer Flame Yell Zeta
- B-130 Random Booster Vol. 13 Air Knight.12E.Et - 07: Dranzer Flame 10Turn Sword
- B-00 Dranzer Flame Yell Zeta (Metal Red Ver.) (CoroCoro Exclusive)
- B-00 Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 20th Anniversary Set - Dranzer Flame Yell Zeta