- This article is about the Hasbro version. For the Takara Tomy version, see Energy Layer - Drain Fafnir.
Fafnir F3 is an Energy Layer released by Hasbro as part of the Burst System as well as the SwitchStrike System. It debuted in western countries with the release of the SwitchStrike Starter Pack Fafnir F3 8 Nothing.
In-depth information for Hasbro’s Fafnir F3 Energy Layer will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Hasbro's Fafnir F3 is mostly identical to Takara Tomy's Drain Fafnir with the only visual difference being the God Chip as it is now irremovable. Performance wise, Fafnir F3 does not Spin-Equalize as well as its Takara Tomy counterpart as the rubber used is harder and thus has less friction, but the effect is still there and is strong enough to win by the same Spin-Equalization strategy. However, with the release of Spryzen Requiem S3, Fafnir F3 has become outclassed.
As such, Hasbro's Fafnir F3 is not a must have but is instead a welcome addition to a blader's collection.
- E1029 Fafnir F3 8 Nothing
- E1038 Fafnir F3 7Cross Survive
- E2459 Spin Shifter Pack - Fafnir F3 7Meteor Flugel
- E5303 Ultimate Tournament Collection - Fafnir F3 8 Nothing