- This article is about the Takara Tomy version. For the Hasbro version, see Energy Layer - Fengriff F2.
Fang Fenrir (ファングフェンリル, Fangu Fenriru) is an Energy Layer released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Dual Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-62 Dual Cyclone Beystadium DX Set on October 22nd, 2016.
Takara Tomy's Fang Fenrir is an Attack Type Energy Layer that features four counterclockwise blades, akin to the Aquario Metal Wheel from Metal Fight Beyblade. While the direction and smooth design of the blades may imply high Defense potential, the large gaps in between the blades creates too much recoil for such a purpose and the recoil that is produced is too little to create meaningful Burst Attack. Fang Fenrir's problems become exacerbated by its mediocre teeth which are inconsistent on withstanding the recoil the blades produce, making Fang Fenrir Burst prone.
Takara Tomy's Fang Fenrir features a design with too little recoil for Attack, too much recoil for Defense, only average Stamina and weak Burst Resistance.
As such, Takara Tomy's Fang Fenrir is recommended for collection purposes only.
- B-62 Dual Cyclone Beystadium DX Set - Fang Fenrir Boost Jaggy
- B-80 Random Booster Vol. 6 Tornado Wyvern.4G.At - 03: Fang Fenrir Polish Atomic
- B-80 Random Booster Vol. 6 Tornado Wyvern.4G.At - 07: Fang Fenrir 6Glaive Liner
- BG-07 Random Layer Collection Vol. 7 - 02: Fang Fenrir
- Fang Fenrir's design resembles the Aquario Metal Wheel from Metal Fight Beyblade, and the Hyper Fusion Wheel from Hasbro's Beyblade Legends series.