- This article is about the Hasbro version. For the Takara Tomy version, see Energy Layer - Obelisk Odin.
In-depth information for Hasbro’s Odax O2 Energy Layer will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Aside from the use of softer plastic and the center of the Layer being filled in to facilitate its QR Code for the Beyblade Burst App, Hasbro's Odax O2 is virtually unchanged from Takara Tomy's Obelisk Odin, with the same thick and angular shape and aggressive-looking design.
In terms of Burst Resistance, its slopes are average in strength, though not equivalent to that of Obelisk Odin’s strong teeth. This makes Odax O2 a somewhat risky choice for Attack Combinations and as such, it is critical to pair up Odax O2 with a Performance Tip with a strong spring lock, such as Xtreme or Variable. As such, Dual Layers such as Valtryek V2, Spryzen S2, Ifritor I2, and Xcalius X2 are better options. Furthermore, with the release of SwitchStrike Layers such as Xcalius X3 and Luinor L3, Odax O2 is also too light to be competitive.
As such, Hasbro's Odax O2 is recommended for collection purposes only.
- C0599 Wyvron W2 & Odax O2 Dual Pack - Odax O2 Triple Xtreme
- C2281 Odax O2 Triple Xtreme
- C3401 Apex Attack Pack - Odax O2 Triple Xtreme
- E3882 Surtr S2 & Odax O2 Dual Pack - Odax O2 Vertical Claw