|This article is considered a Provisional Article.|
As the contents of this article are still being researched, some of the information listed in this article may be incomplete or inaccurate.
Please visit the WBO discussion thread for this article to discuss the draft of this article.
The Valkyrie Layer features a tri-wing design, with each wing sporting a set of two protruding contact points; a larger contact point for a heavy attack, and a smaller kite-shaped contact point for a smaller unexpected attack. The Valkyrie Layer is named and modelled after Odin's handmaidens from Norse mythology and, as such, the wheel features a design to reflect this. The center of the wheel is designed after the Valkyrie's helmet, with feathers protruding off of the helmet, and a V-shape between them.
- B-00 Valkyrie Wing Accel (Black Knight Ver.)
- B-01 Starter Valkyrie Wing Accel
- B-08 Start Dash Set - Valkyrie Wing Accel
- B-13 Booster Valkyrie Spread Survive
- B-15 Random Booster Vol. 1 Trident Heavy Claw - 05 Valkyrie Central Fusion
- B-18 Beyblade VS Battle Set - Valkyrie Wing Accel
- BG-01 Gashapon Random Layer Collection Vol. 1
- B-24 Random Booster Vol. 2 Evil-eye Wing Needle - 08 Valkyrie Oval Needle
- B-29 Starter Valkyrie Wing Accel Entry Package
- CoroCoro Limited Burst Layers (Gold)
- The Valkyrie Layer was the first Layer to receive an upgraded Dual Layer version, being released as Victory Valkyrie.