|This article is considered a Provisional Article.|
As the contents of this article are still being researched, some of the information listed in this article may be incomplete or inaccurate.
Please visit the WBO discussion thread for this article to discuss the draft of this article.
The Valtryek Energy Layer features a tri-wing design, with each wing sporting a set of two protruding contact points; a larger contact point for a heavy attack, and a smaller kite-shaped contact point for a smaller unexpected attack. The Valtryek Energy Layer is modelled after Odin's handmaidens from Norse mythology, known as Valkyries, and the wheel features a design to reflect this. The center of the wheel is designed after the Valkyries' helmet, with feathers protruding off of the helmet, and a V-shape between them.
- B-00 Valtryek Wing Accel (Black Knight Ver.)
- B-01 Starter Valtryek Wing Accel
- B-08 Start Dash Set - Valtryek Wing Accel
- B-13 Booster Valtryek Spread Survive
- B-15 Random Booster Vol. 1 Treptune Heavy Claw - 05 Valtryek Central Fusion
- B-18 Beyblade VS Battle Set - Valtryek Wing Accel
- BG-01 Gashapon Random Energy Layer Collection Vol. 1
- B-24 Random Booster Vol. 2 Evipero Wing Needle - 08 Valtryek Oval Needle
- B-29 Starter Valtryek Wing Accel Entry Package
- CoroCoro Limited Burst Energy Layers (Gold)
- The Valtryek Energy Layer was the first Energy Layer to receive an upgraded Dual Energy Layer version, being released as Valtryek V2.