Leone II (レオーネII, Reōne II) is an Energy Ring released by Takara Tomy. It debuted in Japan with the release of the BB-106 Starter Fang Leone 130W²D on March 26th, 2011. It debuted in western countries with the release of the B-147 Starter Pack Fang Leone 130W2D in May 2012.
The Leone II Energy Ring resembles Leone I, with its bulky armor-like designs. However, there is now a trapezium-like design with squares and screw motifs, making the Energy Ring appear more sturdier. Takara Tomy classified Leone II as a "4D Clear Wheel" due to trace amounts of iron dust in its Takara Tomy release, which was advertised as increasing the weight of the Energy Ring. However, despite these metal fillings, Leone II is a similar weight to Leone I, thus its performance is the same.
- BB-106 Fang Leone 130W²D
- Fang Leone W105R²F (Burning Claw Ver.) (WBBA Event Exclusive)
- Legend Beyblade Set - Fang Leone 130W²D (WBBA Lottery Prize)
- Pegasis Leone Rev Up Launcher VS Set - Fang Leone 130W²D (Black Ver.) (Mani Limited Exclusive)
- BB-106 Fang Leone 130W2D (Beyblade Legends)
- B-147 Fang Leone 130W2D
- B-147 Destroyer Dome Special Value Set - Fang Leone 130W2D
- B-147A Beyblade Metal Fury: Ultimate Gift Set - Fang Leone 130W2D
- B-147B Fang Leone 130W2D (Spark FX)
- B-155 Howling Smash 2-Pack - Cosmic Leone 85Q