Leone II (レオーネII, Reōne II) is an Energy Ring released by Takara Tomy. It debuted in Japan with the release of the BB-106 Starter Fang Leone 130W²D on March 26th, 2011. It debuted in western countries with the release of the B-147 Starter Pack Fang Leone 130W2D in May 2012.
This Energy Ring resembles Leone I, with its bulky armor-like designs. However, there is now a trapezium-like design with squares and screw motifs, making the Energy Ring appear more sturdier. Takara Tomy classified this Energy Ring as a "4D Clear Wheel" due to trace amounts of iron dust in its BB-106 release, which was advertised as increasing the weight of the Energy Ring. However, despite these metal fillings, Leone II is a similar weight to Leone I, thus its performance is the same.
- BB-106 Fang Leone 130W²D
- Fang Leone W105R²F (Burning Claw Ver.) (wbba. Store Exclusive)
- Legend Beyblade Set - Fang Leone 130W²D
- Pegasis Leone Rev Up Launcher VS Set - Fang Leone 130W²D (Black Ver.)
- BB-106 Fang Leone 130W2D (Beyblade Legends)
- B-147 Fang Leone 130W2D
- B-147A Beyblade Metal Fury: Ultimate Gift Set - Fang Leone 130W2D
- B-147B Fang Leone 130W2D (Spark FX)
- B-155 Howling Smash 2-Pack - Cosmic Leone 85Q