Evel Oxford (イベル・オックスフォード, Iberu Okkusufōdo), also known as Dr. Evel (ドクターイベル, Dokutā Iberu), is a character appearing in the anime and manga series, Beyblade Burst Turbo. He fights with his Beyblade, Engaard E4 Outer Quest.
Evel is a tall man with pale skin, dark eyes with purple rings, dark circles under his eyes, and azure hair with three bangs standing out on each temple, the ends appear cape-like, and five dark-sapphire stripes starting at the back of his head and goes to the front of his scalp.
His attire consist of a white lab coat and trousers, a midnight-blue shirt with a yellow stripe and bolo tie, a long black and light-blue belt tied twice around his waist, white gloves, and white shoes.
Evel Oxford is a quiet, logical individual who is quite reserved and comes across as cold to others. Though he appears to be a faithful servant for Hyde, who has allowed him to maintain a laboratory in the Dread Tower, his loyalty is shallow. Evel is very quiet and very smart. He has amassed data on beys all over the planet with the intent of creating the world's strongest bey.
- Orb Swing: Taking the center, Engaard uses its Quest tip to stick to stadium; making it wobble, then aims at an upper angle to deal a devastated blow.
- Egis Guard: While sticking to the stadium walls, Engaard uses the balls in its Layer to deflect upcoming attacks.
|Beyblade Burst Turbo|
|Ranjiro Kiyama||33||Win (2-0)|
|Aiger Akabane||33||Lose (0-2)|
Hyde allowed Evel to set up a lab at the Dread Tower. Evel sometimes lets Hyde in on what he's doing by telling him information. Evel's relationship with Hyde is shallow, but Hyde knows this and isn't too fazed by it.
Kyle Hakim is revealed to have been sending data he'd collected on some of the Beybladers on the Battleship Cruise to Evel.
- Like Hyde, Evel has a Red Level Chip, making him the second Blader to have a red level chip.
- He is a scientist like Naoki Minamo
- Evel is one of four Beyblade Burst Turbo characters whose initials are the same as his bey: Orb Engaard, the others being Xavier Bogard, Laban Vanot, and Kyle Hakim.