Face Bolt - Darkhelm
- Main article: Face Bolt - Darkhelm
The Darkhelm Face Bolt depicts "Hades", the Greek god of dead and the king of the underworld. In Greek mythology, Hades is the brother of Zeus (Jupiter) and Poseidon (Neptune). The design features a helmet-like design, with flames or smoke on the top and right side of the helmet.
Energy Ring - Darkhelm
- Main article: Energy Ring - Darkhelm
The Hades 4D Energy Ring is light purple, almost clear in color. It is a completely round Energy Ring and also contains iron fillings inside it, meant to increase its weight. It has various designs of Hades on it. It slightly resembles Hasbro's Pegasus III Energy Ring.
Fusion Wheel - Firefuse
- Main article: Fusion Wheel - Firefuse
Firefuse is the Hasbro variant of the 4D Metal Wheel Fusion. Unlike Fusion, Firefuse is made of a single part only, and as such does not have a mode change gimmick. Like all Hasbro remakes of 4D Metal Wheels, Firefuse has been hollowed out, reducing its weight significantly. In addition, Firefuse lacks the rubber components of Fusion, and thus cannot Spin Steal or absorb shock. This however, allows Firefuse to have some miniscule degree of Smash Attack.
Spin Track - 145
- Main article: Spin Track - 145
145, along with its variants (Claw 145 (C145), Down Force 145 (DF145), etc.), was once the highest Spin Track available, until the 230 Spin Track was released with Flame Byxis 230WD. 145 can be used in Stamina Type combinations to great effect due to its tall height, which allows for more wobbling as the Beyblade loses its spin velocity. However, gimmick-paired Spin Tracks such as Boost Disk 145 (BD145) have immensely outclassed their original basic variant, as have several taller gimmick Spin Tracks, especially against heavy, mid-height Attack customisations. Even in stamina battles, 145 does not offer enough balance: Spin Tracks such as Armor Defense 145 (AD145) and Wide Defense 145 (WD145) provide a good center of gravity, and aid with a slight downforce to maintain stability.
Performance Tip - Defense Spike
- Main article: Performance Tip - Defense Spike
Defense Spike (DS) is a hollowed out Defense (D) tip with a Spike (S) tip embedded inside of it, leaving a gap between the S tip and the outer D "ring". This is intended to create centrifugal force but it is not notable. Like most Defense Type Performance Tips, Defense Spike is able to maintain its balance well.
- This Beyblade has the most changes out of all of the 4D Beyblades, next to Jade Jupiter 130B. The Fusion Wheel has been modified, with the rubber removed, and the Spin Track and Performance Tip has been replaced.
- The back of the Starter Pack packaging mistakenly refers to the Bey as "Firefuse Darkhelm AD145D".
- This suggests the prototype retained Armor Defense 145, and swapped Sharp Wide Defense (SWD) for Defense (D).
- This is the same combo was Proto Nemesis AD145D.