Superking Chip - Uranus
- Main article: Superking Chip - Uranus
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Uranus Superking Chip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Ring - First
- Main article: Ring - First
Takara Tomy's First is a right-spin Attack Type Ring that features six blades (a big blade and a medium blade molded together on each side followed by a small blade) that are angled downwards, creating a high recoil shape. Its shape is almost identical to that of Super, except with angular contact points rather than round ones to slightly increase its Smash Attack power, less support beams on the underside to slightly reduce its weight, and different shapes for the divots on top of the blades where the stickers go. As part of the Superking Layer System, First is compatible with any right-spin or dual-spin Superking Chip and Chassis.
The angled contact points improve its Upper Attack Potential by allowing it to knock the opponent's Layer upwards when colliding, which increases the chances of it knocking out the opponent. To withstand the force of its own attacks, the First Ring has a thick underside that holds itself and the Superking Chip that's attached a bit higher than the Chassis, which exposes the teeth on the Chassis appropriately, granting great Burst Resistance. Due to the good shape and high Burst Resistance, First performs well in Attack Combinations.
The contact points on the First Ring are aggressive, so it may be liable to chipping and denting. If one is fearful of possible performance changes or simply dislikes the damaged appearance, they may want to own multiple copies of this Ring.
First is very similar in design to Super, which is designed to line up well with the 1A Chassis, which further increases its Attack Potential and Burst Resistance. However, the 2A Chassis allows it to deliver stronger attacks due to the large rubber blades sticking out and increases the combination's overall LAD by a lot.
Chassis - 1D
- Main article: Chassis - 1D
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's 1D Chassis will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Forge Disc - Wheel
- Main article: Forge Disc - Wheel
Forge Disc - Wheel
Performance Tip - Mobius
- Main article: Performance Tip - Mobius
In-depth information for the Mobius Performance Tip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
- First Uranus' name is a combination of the words "first", a term to describe an object or concept that comes before all others in time or order, and "Uranus", the personification of the heavens and father of all the Titans in Greek mythology (Uranus is also the father of the light Titan Hyperion and grandfather of the sun god Helios).
- The First portion also refers to First Uranus being the first Beyblade to be built with the Superking Layer System.