|Flame Sagittario C145S|
|First Appearance (Anime)||Pegasus Has Landed!|
|First Appearance (Manga)||N/A|
Flame Sagittario C145S is a Stamina-Type Beyblade that appears in the anime and manga series, Beyblade: Metal Fusion and is owned by Kenta Yumiya. It evolves into Flash Sagittario 230WD, while its previous form is Sagittario 145S (manga only).
Face Bolt: Sagittario IThe Face on this Beyblade depicts Sagittarius, the ninth astrological sign in the Zodiac, which is a creature with the torso of a human and the waist of a horse. It has the letters SGTO printed on the facebolt, abbreviating the Beyblade's name. It has two eyes with an arrow pointing down on the right, making the second eye look like a bow with an arrow.
Energy Ring: Sagittario I
- Weight: 2.8 grams
The regular release of Sagittario is a yellow, translucent piece. It has several notches and protrusions. The design is loosely based on the original Sagittario, which features the two bow and arrows. It goes very nicely with the Flame Fusion Wheel because of Fusion Wheel's arrow points/heads. It's weight is mainly packed at the outside, resulting in good Balance, improving Stamina
Attack: 1 - Defense: 2 - Stamina: 5
Fusion Wheel: Flame
- Weight: 32.5 grams
The Flame Fusion Wheel was first released with Flame Sagittario C145S. It is predominantly circular, with two small spikes and two additional smaller gaps on its circumference. The wheel is relatively thin throughout, with the very edge of the Wheel being slightly thicker, improving Stamina. Due to the design of Flame where the Wheel's perimeter is raised slightly, more of the Track below is exposed compared to other Wheels, hence making it easier for other Beyblades to strike its Track. This significantly reduces its Defense capabilities, however, when used with the TH170 (Beat Lynx), C145 and 230 Tracks, it will have a good Defense quality , but it is recommended not to use this metal wheel with the track C145 because flame is a thin metal wheel that will expose C145 to low attackers . Flame is a top tier wheel for stamina. The spikes on the Flame wheel can allow Flame Sagittario, and other Beyblades with the Flame Fusion Wheel can push themselves away from the other Beyblade.
Attack: 1 - Defense: 2 - Stamina: 4
Spin Track: Claw 145 (C145)
- Weight: 3.2 grams
A unique Track that has the claws on it to strike opponents underneath. The claws point straight out in battle due to the spin, and stay that way through the rest of the battle. Yellow with checkered stickers, this Track helps to provide the Bey with good Defense. Because of the Flame Fusion Wheel's shape, a low attacker like Screw Capricorne 90MF can attack the C145 track when used with Flame Fusion Wheel. It will make the Bey lose its Balance.
Attack: 0 - Defense: 2 - Stamina: 2
Performance Tip: Sharp/Spike (S)
- Weight: 0.6 grams
The Sharp Bottom offers very little movement and as such provides no Attack potential. The pointed Tip allows for very little friction between the Bottom and the stadium surface, which helps prevent the loss of spin velocity. However, due to the fine nature of the Tip, the bottom is easily knocked off balance, and hence is outclassed by superior alternatives such as WD/SD/D/EWD/SWD. This Tip is outclassed and deemed pathetic among Stamina types. It is not as powerful as an ES, BS or any other Stamina type Performance Tips. Because of its poor balance, when used with C145, the Track usually touches the floor when hit with a strong Attack which will cause it to lose Stamina and Balance.
Attack: 0 - Defense: 0 - Stamina: 4
- Flame Sagittario C145S - Sagittario Flame Claw 2-Pack (Painted parts Red, Transparent Orange Track)
- Flame Ablaze: Kenta's finishing move in Metal Fight Beyblade DS.
- Flame Claw: Kenta's first finishing move. When using this move, Sagittario attacks with its C145 track while it´s on fire. Kenta first used this attack in Episode 7 (anime) and has been using this ever since.
- Diving Claw: Kenta's second finishing move. He first used this in Episode 126 (anime).
- When Flame Sagittario spins in the anime, the claws are not pointed outwards unless Kenta commands Saggittario to do so. In real life, this doesn't happen due to the centrifugal force.
- Flame Sagittario is the first and only Beyblade in the anime to use a Metal Face Bolt.
- This Beyblade had the greatest height change in the Metal Saga History, changing from C145 to 230.
- Both the Flame Wheel Beys in Metal Fusion "Flame Sagittario C145S" and Flame Libra T125ES have a few things in common, they both contain a yellow Facebolt, Spin Track and Performance Tip, both their Clear Wheels/Energy Rings weigh 2.8 grams, and they are both Stamina Types.
- In the anime, Flame Sagittario and Dark Bull have common things. Their advantages and special moves are using their spin track.
- Sagittario is the first beyblade to have the C145S combo following second Archer Gryph C145S.
- Kenta uses Flame Sagittario from Metal Fusion to Metal Fury, until Flame Sagittario evolved into Flash SagittarioTemplate:Project: Beys
Beyblade types (Beyblade Metal Fusion) Attack-Type Defense-Type Balance-Type Stamina-Type