|This article is considered a Provisional Article.|
As the contents of this article are still being researched, some of the information listed in this article may be incomplete or inaccurate.
Please visit the WBO discussion thread for this article to discuss the draft of this article.
Armed (アームド, Āmudo) is a Forge Disc released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive on September 19th, 2015. It later debuted in western countries with the release of the Nepstrius & Roktavor Dual Pack.
Armed is a symmetrical Forge Disc with six round shield-like protrusions and engravings along with two bumps on either side that make room for the Forge Disc's slots. While it has a bulky appearance implying a heavy weight, in reality it is actually very light due to how hollow it is. Armed’s lightness gave it the greatest Burst resistance of any Forge Disc at the time while the relatively smooth surface reduced recoil when struck if paired with a Performance Tip with poor stability. However, this same lightness severely reduced KO Defense and Stamina as a trade-off.
At the time of release, Armed was a decent Disc for Burst Defense Combinations. However, with the release of the heavier SwitchStrike/God Layer System the need for lightweight Discs to increase Burst resistance no longer applies, making Armed outclassed by Core Discs and Frames.
- B-14 Wyvern Armed Massive
- B-24 Random Booster Vol. 2 Evil-eye Wing Needle - 02: Deathscyther Armed Blow
- B-24 Random Booster Vol. 2 Evil-eye Wing Needle - 06: Odin Armed Claw
- B-28 Neptune Armed Zephyr
- B9496 Nepstrius & Roktavor Dual Pack - Nepstrius Armed Zephyr
- B9507 Wyvron Armed Massive
- C0707 Custom Clash Pack - Nepstrius Armed Zephyr
- E1068 Orpheus O2 & Unicrest U2 Dual Pack - Orpheus O2 Armed Defense