Infinity features a round, thick, sharp edged and warped design meant to recreate the look of a Mobius Strip. Like Ring, almost all of Infinity's weight is focused on the perimeter creating a high Outward Weight Distribution and Flywheel effect for stamina combinations and the round design allows for some Life After Death. However, like Ring, the high OWD increases the risk of Bursts as the Disc and Performance Tip will resist changes in spin speed while the Layer is more likely to stop, leading to teeth skipping and Bursts.
Use in Tornado Staller Combinations
Due to Infinity's poor Burst resistance, it performs best in Tornado Staller combinations such as Wyvern/Acid Anubis/Zillion Zeus Infinity Accel/Zephyr. The high OWD of Infinity and the low friction of Accel/Zephyr allows with combinations out spin stationary opponents without coming into contact with them.
Due to Infinity's high OWD, a combination using it is able to better maintain its stamina after impact but is also more susceptible to Bursts as a result. Furthermore, with the release of the SwitchStrike/God System Core Discs such as 4 and 7, Infinity has become heavily outclassed in the current metagame.
As such, Infinity is recommended for collection purposes only.
- B-59 Zillion Zeus Infinity Weight
- Zillion Zeus Infinity Weight (Saint Thunder Ver.) (red painted)
- Zillion Zeus Infinity Weight (Black Ver.)
- B-65 Beyblade Super Custom Set Speed Ver. - Wild Wyvern Infinity Yielding (red painted)
- B-69 Jail Jormungand Infinity Cycle
- Jail Jormungand Infinity Cycle (CoroCoro exclusive lottery) (red painted)
- C2356 Jormuntor J2 & Fengriff F2 Dual Pack - Jormuntor J2 Infinity Cycle
- C3182 Zeutron Z2 Infinity Weight
- E1051 Ifritor I2 Infinity Zephyr
- E1067 Tyros T2 & Doomscizor D2 Dual Pack - Tyros T2 Infinity Zephyr