Nine features nine downward sloping blades that are meant to create Down Force in left spin and Upper Force in right spin, akin to the blades of Boost, only reversed. However the small size of the blades makes any Down or Upper Force generated negligible. Furthermore, Nine's downward sloping nature of the blades increases the risk of floor scrapes and the Forge Disc has an only average weight, so its Knock-Out resistance and attack potential lag behind those of Heavy, Gravity, 2, 4, 5 and 7.
As such, Nine is suitable only for collection purposes.
- B-66 Lost Longinus Nine Spiral (blue painted)
- B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda .8F.Fl - 04: Blaze Ragnaruk Nine Liner
- Lost Longinus Nine Spiral (Crimson Dragon Ver.) (black painted)
- B-00 Lost Longinus Nine Spiral (gold painted)
- E1056 Luinor L2 Nine Spiral