4, like other even numbered Core Discs, is symmetrical and elliptical in shape in order to facilitate a Disc Frame. Each side features two protrusions, one molded into the shape of a "4" and the other molded into the shape of the Roman Numeral "IV". The protrusions extend further from the center more than other Core Discs which grants 4 high Outward Weight Distribution and subsequent Stamina potential. As a Core Disc, 4 is comparatively heavier than regular Forge Discs such as Heavy and Gravity which grants higher Knock-Out resistance and the ability to facilitate Disc Frames can add characteristics such as Life After Death with Cross or Glaive. While 7 has greater Stamina, 4's Stamina is still comparable.
Overall, 4 features high Stamina without the massive Burst risk posed by 8 and high weight for Knock-Out resistance making the Core Disc a key part in Stamina, Defense and Attack combinations. When paired with Disc Frames such as Cross or Glaive, combinations using 4 have high Life After Death as well.
As such, 4 is a must have for competitive bladers.
- B-75 Blaze Ragnaruk 4Cross Flugel
- Blaze Ragnaruk 4Cross Flugel (Premiere Set) (painted dark blue)
- Blaze Ragnaruk 4Cross Flugel (WBBA G3 Prize)
- B-80 Random Booster Vol. 6 Tornado Wyvern .4G.At - 01: Tornado Wyvern 4Glaive Atomic
- B-80 Random Booster Vol. 6 Tornado Wyvern .4G.At - 08: Beast Behemoth 4Cross Weight
- B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda .8F.Fl - 05: Draciel Shield 4Flow Cycle
- B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda .8F.Fl - 06: Dranzer Spiral 6Cross Spiral
- B-90 3on3 Battle Booster Set - Galaxy Zeus 4Meteor Planet
- B-95 Random Booster Vol. 8 Shelter Regulus .5S.Tw - 06: Quad Quetzalcoatl 4Star Flugel
- B-95 Random Booster Vol. 8 Shelter Regulus .5S.Tw - 08: Driger Slash 4Vortex Hunter
- B-98 Beyblade God Customize Set - Deep Chaos 4Flow Bearing
- B-00 Blaze Ragnaruk 4Star Blow
- E1028 Wyvron W3 4Glaive Atomic
- E1030 Roktavor R3 4Cross Flugel
- E1034 Genesis Valtryek V3 4Glaive Flugel