13 (サーティーン, Sātīn) is a Forge Disc released as part of the Burst System as well as the Cho-Z Layer System. It debuted with the release of the B-110 Starter Bloody Longinus 13 Jolt on April 28th, 2018. It later debuted in western countries with the release of the SlingShock Starter Pack Luinor L4 13 Jolt-S.
13, like most other odd numbered Core Discs, is asymmetrical and elliptical in shape in order to facilitate a Disc Frame. Each side features four protrusions with molding to create the shape of a "13" with one side featuring a greater number of molding lines, though too shallow to create any noticeable imbalance. While the aggressive design of the Disc may imply high Burst potential from Disc-to-Layer contact, due to the fact that most Burst Performance Tips are of the same or very similar heights, such contact is rare. Compared to other Core Discs, 13 is one of the lightest, even lighter than 6. This light weight severely hinders 13's Attack, Defense and Stamina potential and while the light weight would create high Burst resistance, the heavy weight of the SwitchStrike/God Layer System and the Cho-Z Layer System makes the use of lightweight Discs for Burst resistance obsolete.
Due to its extremely light weight compared to many other Discs, 13 is outclassed for competitive use by many other Core Discs in all areas.
As such, 13 is recommended for collection purposes only.
- B-110 Bloody Longinus 13 Jolt
- B-00 Bloody Longinus 13 Jolt (Gold Dragon Ver.)
- B-115 Archer Hercules 13 Eternal
- B-125 Random Booster Vol. 12 Dead Hades.11T.Z' - 08: Beat Kukulcan 13Dagger Yard
- B-130 Random Booster Vol. 13 Air Knight.12E.Et - 04: Hell Salamander 13 Blow'
- B-130 Random Booster Vol. 13 Air Knight.12E.Et - 06: Emperor Forneus 13Meteor Survive
- B-132 Random Booster Vol. 14 Driger Fang.0.Xt - 04: Z Achilles 13Turn Blow'