- This article is about the Takara Tomy version. For Hasbro's QuadDrive version, see Forge Disc - Giga-Q.
Giga (ギガ, Giga) is a Forge Disc released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Dynamite Battle Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-181 Random Booster Vol. 25 on April 24th, 2021.
Giga is a symmetrical, octagon-shaped DB Disc, with high Outward Weight Distribution (OWD). The design is a homage to Gravity. It is one of the heaviest Forge Discs available, and can be used in any Combination. Its high Outward Weight Distribution gives it high Stamina, while its heavy weight gives it high Attack and Defense potential.
Giga's heavy weight and high Outward Weight Distribution makes it versatile in all Combinations.As such, Giga is a must have for competitive bladers.
Giga is not legal in the WBO's Burst Limited Format.As such, Giga is recommended for collection purposes only.
Giga is not legal in the WBO's Burst Classic Format.As such, Giga is recommended for collection purposes only.
- B-181 Random Booster Vol. 25 - 01: Cyclone Ragnaruk Giga Never-6
- B-181 Random Booster Vol. 25 - 04: Hell Kerbecs Giga Wave
- B-186 Random Booster Vol. 26 - 01: Roar Bahamut Giga Moment-10
- B-191 Overdrive Special Starter Set - Savior Perseus Giga Bearing'-3
- B-194 Random Booster Vol. 27 - 01: Devil Belial Giga Mobius-3
- B-196 Random Booster Vol. 28 - 04: Super Hyperion Giga Metal Dimension 4A (red)
- B-198 Random Booster Vol. 29 - 06: Cyclone Valkyrie Giga High Eternal-3