|This article is considered a Provisional Article.|
As the contents of this article are still being researched, some of the information listed in this article may be incomplete or inaccurate.
Please visit the WBO discussion thread for this article to discuss the draft of this article.
- This article is about the Takara Tomy version. For Hasbro's QuadDrive version, see Forge Disc - Karma-Q.
Karma (カルマ, Karuma) is a Forge Disc released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Dynamite Battle Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-189 Booster Guilty Longinus Karma Metal Destroy-2 on September 11th, 2021.
Karma is a DB Disc with ten upward sloping blades along its perimeter, meant to create Upper Force in Left-Spin and Down Force in Right-Spin. It is essentially the Dynamite Battle Layer System version of Nine. In theory, the blades increase the grip of the Beyblade on the stadium floor with Down Force and decrease the friction between the Beyblade and the stadium floor with Upper Force. In practice however, the effect is negligible and the blades reduce the Life-After-Death (LAD) of Karma. Due to its shape and weight distribution, Karma works best in Attack Combinations.
Karma is not legal in the WBO's Burst Limited Format.As such, Karma is recommended for collection purposes only.
Karma is not legal in the WBO's Burst Classic Format.As such, Karma is recommended for collection purposes only.
- B-189 Guilty Longinus Karma Metal Destroy-2
- B-190 Beyblade Dynamite Battle All-in-One Set - Roar Bahamut Karma Metal Drift-6
- B-194 Random Booster Vol. 27 - 05: Astral Fafnir Karma Venture-0
- B-196 Random Booster Vol. 28 - 05: King Helios Karma High Charge' 1S (blue)
- B-199 Gatling Dragon Karma Charge Metal'-10