Magnum (マグナム, Magunamu) is a Forge Disc released by Takara Tomy and Hasbro as part of the Burst System as well as the Dual Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur Magnum Impact on July 2nd, 2016. It later debuted in western countries with the release of the Starter Pack Ifritor I2 Magnum Liner.
Magnum features a circular metal disc with a plastic covering around the sides and some of the top. This leaves the metal directly on the bottom and the prongs that fit into the energy layer still exposed. The covering features three triangular protrusions and one round protrusion. Unlike other Forge Discs, the letter M is not located on the prongs as they are located on the plastic instead. Magnum is meant to distribute weight on three corners like Triple, however, the lightweight outer plastic construction limits the effects of such a weight distribution.
While Magnum's triangular shape can create some synergy with the Valkyrie line of Layers, the Disc's plastic construction makes it too light to be competitive.
As such, Magnum is recommended for collection purposes only.
- B-48 Xeno Xcalibur Magnum Impact (red plastic)
- B-64 Beyblade Super Custom Set Heavy Ver. - Inferno Ifrit Magnum Liner (gold painted, translucent yellow plastic)
- B-00 Xeno Xcalibur Magnum Impact (Silver Sword Ver.) (translucent clear plastic)
- B-00 Xeno Xcalibur Magnum Impact (Golden Sword Ver.) (translucent yellow plastic)
- B-00 Zillion Zeus Magnum Variable (Gold God Ver.) (CoroCoro Exclusive) (gold painted, translucent black plastic)
- C3179 Ifritor I2 Magnum Liner
- C3181 Xcalius X2 Magnum Impact
- E2458 Elite Warrior 4 Pack - Xcalius X2 Magnum Impact