Nine (ナイン, Nain) is a Forge Disc released by Takara Tomy and Hasbro as part of the Burst System as well as the Dual Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-66 Booster Lost Longinus Nine Spiral on December 28th, 2016. It later debuted in western countries with the release of the Starter Pack Luinor L2 Nine Spiral.
Nine is a Forge Disc that features nine downward sloping blades that are meant to create Down Force in Left-Spin and Upper Force in Right-Spin, akin to the blades of Boost, albeit reversed. However, the small size of the blades makes any generated Down/Upper Force negligible. Furthermore, the downward sloping nature of the blades increases the risk of floor scrapes and the Forge Disc has an only average weight, so its Knock-Out Resistance and Attack potential lag behind those of Forge Discs such as Heavy, Gravity, 2, 4, 5 and 7.
As such, Nine is recommended for collection purposes only.
- B-66 Lost Longinus Nine Spiral (blue painted)
- B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Fl - 04: Blaze Ragnaruk Nine Liner
- B-00 Lost Longinus Nine Spiral (Red Dragon Ver.) (red painted)
- B-00 Lost Longinus Nine Spiral (Gold Dragon Ver.) (gold painted)
- B-00 Lost Longinus Nine Spiral (Black Dragon Ver.) (black painted)